Chapter 61: Ten-Tails Jinchuriki

"June, you okay!?" Naruto's voice dragged me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see him dealing with a few of the clones. He was pretty occupied with fighting, but he still managed to be concerned for me, as if it didn't matter that he was also in the line of fire.

'His concern is sweet and all but can't he not worry about me so much like we're a couple. I just don't like him that way.'

"I'm fine!" I answered, snapping back into action not thinking about Drago justu anymore. I made hand snakes shot out my sleeves and immobilizing them, which would make it easier for us to defeat them. "Listen, Obito's back! He's standing on top of Ten-Tail's head right now, and something strange is going on with him. I think he's being controlled! He's making hands signs for some new justu. So now not the time to worry about me like I'm your girlfriend, besides I'm back together with Kiba."

"Say what!?" Naruto exclaimed. "Why get back with him!? I'm so much cooler and stronger than him!" Naruto said, sending a Rasen-Shuriken at a row of the clones that I have immobilized using my snakes and destroying them. "I will be a way better boyfriend than him! I'm actually here protecting you unlike him?"

"I believe that Kiba is a thousand times stronger than you. You may have gotten stronger, but Kiba will always be stronger in my book. And he is a great boyfriend even if he not over here keeping me safe. It only because he busy protecting the people who need protection. I'm strong enough to protect myself I'm not some weakling, " I said glaring at Naruto while still standing Ryuu's head.

"Naruto just shut up already!" Sakura shouted. "We have more important things to worry about than telling June that your better then Kiba. " Sakura finished glaring at Naruto, making him sweat. "June can you tell what Obito going to do?" She asked looking at me.

I nodded, switching my normal snake eyes to my byakugan, and looked back at Obito. I have immobilized most clones near me, and Sauske was cutting them down, so I didn't need to worry. Plus if any of them try to attack me, Naruto and Drago would take care of them.

I used my byakugan  first to check  for any disturbs with Obito's charka, trying to decide exactly what he was controlling. , I noticed something strange. Obito charka was not the only one present in his own body. There was another one  there: Black Zetsu, except it was more than that. Black Zetsu wasn't just the other half to the plant Akatsuki member. He was the incarnation of Madara's will, and right now, Madara's will was controlling Obito. The Edotensei Uchiha was finally ready to have Obito pay his debt. I then switched to my Sharagain to see what Jutsu Black Zestu was making him use. My eyes widened when I saw what jutsu it was.

"Madara's controlling Obito!" I shouted, making Naruto and Sasuke's eyes widen. "He's going to make Obito resurrect him with the Rinne Rebirth Jutsu!"

"You have to stop him!" Hashirama yelled, his voice carrying over the several yards between us, although he had his hands busy with Ten-Tails' clones. "Madara must not be fully returned to life! You three are closer, so go stop Obito's jutsu right now, before it's too late!"

"Yeah stop him. I help keep the clones busy, " My brother said continueing to cut through the clones with Bongo help.

I nodded and intended to do exactly that, and apparently, so did Sasuke, because the Uchiha rushed forward, heading straight towards Obito while still perched on Aoda's head. I knew after his last display in regards to the biju that I couldn't trust him. There was no telling what he'd do once he got to Obito and Ten-Tails, and I wasn't going to risk him jeopardizing the war.

I immediately had Ryuu follow after. Despite Naruto shouting I and Sauske name. The Ten-Tails reached a arm out trying to grab on Ryuu like it with Aoda until Sauske sent him a way.

"Ryuu you can go now. You  got me close enough " I said going into my nine-headed serpent charka mode. Then jumped on top of  the Ten-tails head.

The scene awaiting me when I finally reached Obito was one that I'd never imagined. I had  planned to stop Obito myself, but Minato had beaten me to it, which I should've expected; after all, he was the Yellow Flash of Konoha. What I did not expect, however, was for Minato to be gaping at Obito, his eyes wide in recognition.

Obito's hair had turned white, and he looked weaker than ever before, muttering, "Minato-sensei..."

"... Obito?" Minato said incredulously, but the damage had already been done. He'd slashed at Obito with his kunai, drawing blood, and the Uchiha collapsed at his former sensei's feet. "A flying raijin mark never dies... I never taught that, did I? If you were alive, I would have wanted you to become Hokage. So why did you...?"

I felt awful for Minato. All those years ago, when the masked man attacked Konoha, he'd really been fighting his own student, and he hadn't even realized it.

A thump sounded from above, and I looked up to see Sasuke approaching us.

"Well, that was anticlimactic." Sasuke glanced down at Obito's bloody and beaten form, his gaze indifferent. "Now, all that's left is for us to seal away Madara and Ten-Tails. Then the war will be over."

Obito chuckled, his voice raspy as he spoke, "And what makes you think... This war is over, fellow traitor?"

"Brat move get out of there now. Hurry up!" Apollo suddenly shouted.

And that was when Ten-Tails vanished, Obito disappearing as well. I had no idea what happened, but all of a sudden, Minato, Sasuke, and I were plummeting to the ground, no longer having Ten-Tails' form beneath our feet to keep us standing. I immediately made hand signs, summoning  Ryuu back and landing on him safety . While Naruto extended  two gold hands using  the Nine-Tail fox's charka and put one  around Sasuke's waist and the other around Minato's. And placing them safely on Gamakichi's head.

"What the heck just happened!?" I asked no one in particular, half dreading the answer that I would receive.

"Obito never meant to revive Madara! I've seen the signs for the Rinne Rebirth Jutsu, and those weren't them!" Naruto exclaimed. "He shook off Madara's manipulation, and he's become Ten-Tails' Jinchuriki!"

I looked down at Obito, noticing that he'd undergone a complete change from his usual appearance. His hair was white, and his skin had a strange bluish-white tinge, the right half of his body looking almost scaly. He had a circle branded into his upper back, along with nine comma-like symbols on his mid-back.

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q:  Who your favorite Jinchuriki?

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚