Ch.46: Drago imprisonment

Drago's POV

When I opened my eyes. I realized I was in a prison cell. I was confused about where I was and how I got here. But then I remembered seeing my sister and trying to kill Sauske and losing my temper. Before I decided to go with June. Then everything is blank after that.

I must have passed out sometime after.

I sigh wondering what was going to happen to me now.

"So you're finally awake Drago?" A voice asked and I turned to my left and saw Karin in a cell next to me.

"Yeah, so we're both locked up."

She nodded. "Yeah well as for now they haven't completely decided what do with us. Since they still have no hokage the original seems to be a coma, " she explained.

"I see well at least June has a happy life here," I replied.

"Well, I don't know for sure. When she was told to bring you here. She became extremely quiet, also heard some people talking about she hasn't left her house, "

She changes since I left her. She usually always smiling well ever since she joined our father and me. She started smiling. She was happier with us than she was here when she first came to this village. With me leaving and father's death must have a huge impact. I wonder if she misses Kabuto also.

I sighed not knowing what I should do. If I ever do get out of this cell.

**

June's POV

It has been a day since my brother was put into a cell at T&I. Since then I haven't really left my house. The only thing I could think about what will happen to him now.

Since they are still working on finding a new hokage. There out now clear plans on will happen to my brother or Karin.

I could try and break him out but wouldn't that be wrong... Yeah, I commit crimes but only to protect my family... But breaking him out of prison wrong.

Yet why does it feel so right? Am I falling into the dark side?

I sighed and looked at my two ninja cats not knowing what to do.

"Hey brat your thinking is too loud!" A voice shouted in my head.

I realized that it was the nine-headed serpent.

"What do you want? I haven't heard from you since I met my mother?" I asked.

"You have intrigued me you brat, " He replied

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Yet Sauske killed your father. You choose to stop your brother instead of joining him. The only time you try killing Sauske was when I took over. You're definitely not as cruel as I believe most humans to be, "

"What does that mean?"

"It means if want to use my power. You can I won't take control. But only if you do me a favor and at least free my cage or use your mind to make a bigger one it way too crowded in here. But a piece of advice keeping my power in control won't be easy. I still hate humans expect you so there may be times where it could get out of control. So you will need to learn how to control it completely. "

"You got a deal but I take care of that later umm... Do you have a name? Also any advice on controlling it?"

"Yeah, the name is Apollo you brat well June I guess I your name. And no figure out controlling in on your own your smart. You don't need my advice."

"Nice name well I think someone at my house. I talk to later and deal with that cages."

"Speak to you later kid. I can't keep calling you brat since you going to give me more room in here."

I laughed at his comment before ending the conversation the second I heard a knock on the door.
I sighed and got up to answer the door. I wasn't really in the mood for visitors.

Once I arrived at the door. Whoever at the door. I just tell them to leave. I just want to be left alone with my thoughts.

"Oh just open the door. You need to get out of your thoughts. So you don't know what to do. This was bound to happen eventually after all the prophecy does involve choose from Light and Dark. So you going to have difficulties deciding on what is right. You just need to figure out what feels right, " Apollo said interpreting my thoughts about not answering the door.

"I guess you're right guess. I just have to think about what feels right and not just sit in the house, but why must it be so hard. Well anyway, let see who her, " I replied.

Apollo then went quiet. Once it was quiet I opened the door and saw Kiba and Akamaru standing outside my door. Akamaru jumped on to me knocking me on the ground and began licking my face.

"Hey Akamaru, " I said petting his head. "Anyway, what brings you two here?" I asked.

"I came to let you know that Lady Tsunade is awake," Kiba replied.

So she is finally awake. So what will happen to my brother?

"So she finally awake? Does that make her the Hokage again?" I asked.

"Yeah she is the Hokage again, and that why I'm here, " he replied.

"What do you mean Kiba, "

"She wants to speak with you. So she sent me to come and get you, "

"Okay did she say what for?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Not really she just told me to go get you, " he replied.

"Oh well okay. "

"Well see you later if you actually come outside your house, " he said rolling his eyes at me.

"Yeah, I can't stay in forever with a war coming up. Anyway before up leave, I want to tell you something, " I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

I took a deep breath before opening my mouth to speak.

"What I want to tell you is that I still love, and maybe sometime after the war we sure go on a date. Will you be my boyfriend. I realized how much I missed you. After the Pain attack, I thought I was falling in love with Naruto but realized that I just miss you. So spending so much time with him maybe I think I did, but you always popped in my head when I thought of the word love." I said.

"Well, I will definitely love to go on a date after the war. I missed you too."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before he left. Then walked out the door to make my way to the tent being used as the temporary Hokage office.

💟 💟💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

This chapter focus on Drago being locked up in prison with Karin. Along with June thinking a little more about the dark side. She also learns the name of the 9 headed serpent who stress to let her use his power but warns her it won't be easy to control. June also finally gets back together with Kiba at first I was almost thinking of having her pick Naruto but decided to stick with Kiba.

Next chapter we will find out what Tsunade wants to talk with her about.

Q: What was your favorite part of the chapter?

Q:   What do you think Tsunade wants to talk to June about?

Q: What do you hope to see happen in the upcoming chapters?

Thank you for reading 💚💚💚