"He noticed me? "

I parked my car in the school's parking lot and made my way towards my locker. As I was walking down the hallway, I was met with the familiar voice of my crazy, best friend, Jennison Wright, whom I fondly call Jen.

Jen is the most vibrant person that I ever came across. She is smart, lively and definitely knew how to get the most out of life. She always knows how to cheer me up whenever I feel low. She is effortlessly beautiful and has a good taste in fashion. We both are so different from one another that sometimes I wonder how we both are even friends.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts, I saw her approaching towards me with a wide grin on her face.

"Hey Twils !!! Guess who just asked me out for a date."

"Seriously Jen??? It's the first day after vacation and you talking to me about boys is the least thing I wanna do right now."

"Oh please Twila darling, could you stop being so dull and boring. For once could you act like a normal 17 year old teenager and answer my question?"

"Jeez, Jen could you be a little less dramatic and finally tell who is it?"

"Okay okay, you're acting as if I'm just talking about some random guy in our school. It's none other than Tyson Miller, the captain of our football team."

"Jen, I don't know what you are upto but I am warning you beforehand, these jerks are very unpredictable. They can break your heart anytime and won't even care about it."

"Okay Grandma, thanks for your valuable piece of advice. But come on, what about the longtime crush you have on Ryan Walker? Isn't he a jerk too?"

"Ahhh!!! Can we please not discuss this now and head for our classes. I don't want to get late."

"Okay if that's what you want ,then let's go."

We both headed to our first class which was English, the class which I look forward to the most and I wouldn't take the chance to be late for it. It's partly because I like literature and partly because Ryan was in that class too. (Well mostly because of Ryan).

We both entered the class and took a seat in the front. I took a quick glance to see if he was there in the class, but as usual he was late. Miss Mason went on to start the class, and that's when he and his friends made an entry.

"Boys, so what are your new excuses today?" Miss Mason said.

"Oh we were actually partying last night and woke up late." Tyson said.

"Really Miss Mason??? I thought we were early today" Ryan said sarcastically and all four of them burst out laughing.

"Oh whatever. Come inside and take your seats. I don't want my class to get late."

As they made their way to the last seats, I saw Tyson winking at Jen. I could not stop myself from staring at Ryan who was just behind Tyson. He was dressed in a black polo T- shirt that displayed his perfectly toned muscles. As he passed by me, I was bedazzled by the scent of his body.

He sat in his usual seat at the last with his "dumb-ass" friends. I couldn't resist myself and decided to take a quick glance at him. As I turned around, I got lost in his ocean blue eyes. By the time I realised I was staring at him, his eyes met mine for a second. My heart skipped a beat and I turned away quickly. Did he actually noticed me?...

The rest of the class I couldn't concentrate properly. I just hope that I didn't act too weird.
*****************

Author's Note :
Hola guys!!! thanks to all who have read our first chapter. Hope you will enjoy this chapter too. Suggestions will be highly appreciated. Please vote and comment and help us grow. Bye for now and please keep supporting us. See you all in the next chapters. Adios amigos.

Love :)
Nadiya and Neha