Chapter 3

The bell rang and I rushed my way out of the class, not wanting Ryan to notice me again. We didn't share anymore of our classes together thus it saved me from further troubles. Jen's classes were also not same other than English. Finally the bell rang and it was the lunch break. As I was waiting in the line in the cafeteria, a voice called me from behind. When I looked back, it was none other than the bitch herself, Summer Jones and her two sidekicks Brittany Williams and Ivy Hale.

"Hey loser, can't you see you are occupying the space and wasting our time? So get lost from here and make way for us." Summer said.

I knew that arguing with Summer was all in vain. So I decided to let go and got out of her way and moved in the back.

After all this I took my tray of food and made my way to our usual table. As I took a bite out of my sandwich I saw my bestie coming towards the table with her tray of food.

"Hey Jen!!! Where have you been all this time?"

"Oh! Tyson just called me up to discuss about our date tonight."

"Yeah, of course" ( rolls eye)

"Anyways I saw you talking to the bitch. What happened?"

"Nothing. Just her usual drama. I was just getting my food and that's when she decided to show up with her two sidekicks, asked me to go at the back."

"Man, that stupid lady gets onto my nerves every time. She acts as if she owns the school. I wonder how Ryan even keeps up with her."

So here how it is, Summer was Ryan's girlfriend. They have been a thing for a long time now. I turned around and saw Summer sitting on Ryan's lap, being all cuddly and kissing each other. It definitely hurts to see the boy whom I love the most with the girl I hate the most.

The rest of the day passed by quickly. Jen and I said goodbyes to one another.

"Bye Jen, enjoy your date tonight and be careful."

"Okay grandma. I'll let you know what happened."

I was on the way to the car, when I met Ali. We sat on the car and Ali started talking.

"So, How was your day today? Did anyone even notice you?"

"Oh shut up Ali, I don't even want to get noticed anyway."

"Okay calm down, I was just kidding. I don't want you to get both of us killed."

"I'm not that bad at driving but it's you Ali, who keeps annoying me with your rubbish talks."

"Yeah whatever." (Laughs)

After Ali's continuos talks about how her day went in school, we finally reached home. Since our parents are both working, so they often come home late.

All I wanted to do now was to lay on my bed with some One Direction music playing in the background. I just love my room so much, and I believe that I have the most comfiest bed.

 I just love my room so much, and I believe that I have the most comfiest bed

I tuned in to my all time favourite song of One Direction 'Little Things'. I have been loving the band since they first formed and I was really left heartbroken when they decided to take a break. But I never stopped listening to their songs and I never will. I just hope that they get back together soon.

I was so caught up into the song that I didn't even realised when I fell asleep. By the time I woke up it was already 6 pm. I decided to do my homework. After finishing my homework, as I was heading downstairs, I heard some noises coming from Ryan's house.  

I just hoped that everything was alright.                                                                                       
                                                    *********************

Author's Note:
What's up guys??? What are your opinions about the story so far?? Let us know in the comments. Do you guys too like One Direction as us? If so, what is your favourite song of their's?? Also what do you think is happening in Ryan's house? For now, keep reading and supporting us. Help us grow by following us, voting and commenting the story. Take care, Adios Amigos.

Love :)
Nadiya and Neha