Chapter 5

I pinched myself to see if I was really dreaming or he was actually in my room. When I did so, turned out that I wasn't dreaming. Instead it was the reality.

Holy shit!! Ryan Walker was actually in my room. We gazed at each other for a couple of minutes. That's when Ryan broke the silence.

"Hey!!" He said.

"Hi. What are you doing here at this time?" I asked awkwardly.

He pointed towards my bed and said. "Can I sit here?"

"Yeah sure, but you didn't answer my question?"

"Hmm... I really like your bed. I must say it's pretty comfy."

"You climbed into my room through my window in the middle of the night just to compliment how comfortable my bed is? Seriously Ryan Walker you are definitely pissing me off now."

"Oh! Could you be a little more welcoming Twila. Come on, this is my first time here in your room. You don't need to be such a grump all time. Hey...Cheer up!!!" He said teasing me.

The way he said my name and threw his million dollar smile, made my heart skip a beat. I'm just glad that at least he knew my name.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts, without knowing that I was smiling, he started speaking.

"Hey!! you're blushing. Jesus, Twila you look like a tomato." He teased me and started laughing his heart out as if he had just said the most funniest joke.

"Hahaha very funny. I wasn't blushing, it's just that....."

"It's What? " He asked eagerly.

"Nothing. Oh, wait how do you even know my name. Because I thought that you didn't even know I existed. I guess I was just a nobody to you."

"It's not like that I don't notice you. We share a common class, I guess it's..." He started thinking.

"English. Wow, you really do notice me." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Hey, I was about to say that." He said with a pouty face.

"Okay okay, calm down." I said laughing at how cute he looked while pouting his face.

Last thing I remember, we were laughing at some silly joke of Ryan, and then I finally fell asleep. The next morning when I woke up I couldn't believe that the previous night was real. That Ryan was actually in my room, talking to me. But when I saw that my window was half opened and someone had put blanket over my body, then I was pretty sure, it wasn't a dream and that it was the reality. Also the funny thing was that we were so busy talking and laughing our asses off that I actually forgot to get him answer my question about why he was actually in my room.

I quickly went for a shower. I've never been so excited to go to school before. I was eagerly waiting to go to school. I changed into my outfit. I had zilch makeup on, except for some lip balm.

After doing all this, I quickly headed downstairs

"Mom, Is Ali ready? " I asked excitedly.

"No, she just went to take a shower. Anyways, honey how come you are so early?" Mom asked completely surprised.

"Ahhh....yeah, idk I just woke up early I guess."

"Okay honey. It's just that I have never seen you so excited to go to school before. It's nice to see you like this. Anyways your breakfast is ready. Have it and I'll go check if your dad is ready."

"Yeah mom."

I couldn't contain my excitement. I was eagerly waiting to tell Jen about all this. But it's strange that she's missing school and hasn't even replied to any of my calls and messages. I hope she's alright.

Just as I was thinking about Jen, my little sister made an entry. When I saw her coming near me, I told her.

"Oh Ali, I don't want you to get both of us late to school. Hurry up, your breakfast is ready. Come and have it."

"Oh look, someone seems really happy today. Strange huh!!"

"What's there to be strange."

"There is definitely something strange today. You're glowing. Does it have something to do with your longtime crush on Walker?"

"Jeez Ali, for god's sake could you stop this? There is nothing like you're thinking."

"Okay okay, fine. I am done, can we head for school now?"

We both said goodbyes to our parents and set off for school. Well I guess Ali's right, I am actually excited for school, which is indeed very unlikely of me.
*************************

Author's Note :

Hey guys!!!! The wait is finally over. Ryan Walker has finally noticed Twila Baker. Is this the start of something new?? Do let us know in the comments section. Thanks to all our readers who have read our story. How are you liking it so far? Also vote, follow and share our story and help us grow. It would really mean a lot to us. Till then take care, Adios amigos.

Love :)
Nadiya and Neha