"Bye Aiden, hope to see you again"

I thought to myself that never in my life I'd go on a ride with a complete stranger. That's so not me. But I don't know why he was different. Even though I haven't met him earlier, he seemed familiar. And the warmth in his words, were enough. I wanted to know more about him. As I was lost in these thoughts, he interrupted me.

"Hey, where'd you get lost. I must say you think so much."

"Yeah, I have heard that earlier." I said smiling at the thought of the person who said that to me earlier. I wonder what he's doing right now.
"Where are we going by the way?"

"Have patience girl. You're about to find out."

After travelling for, I think about 20 more minutes, the car finally came to a halt. And the thing I saw in front of me, just left me awestruck.

"Is this the....." My voice trailed off.

"Yep. It is the Country Music Hall of Fame. I just guessed that you're a music lover. And what could be a better place than this for any music lover. I hope you liked it. " He said shyly.

"Like it??... I love it. Thanks for this wonderful surprise." I said.

For the next one hour we walked around the place. Aiden was a music lover too, so he showed me all the interesting things. We were walking and on time to time Aiden was filling me with new and different information about the hall.

"Do you know the Museum has about more than 2.5 million artifacts ranging from performance costume to manuscripts." He informed me while I was already awestruck by seeing all of this. "The museum has 466 guitars in its collection."

"Wow." I replied with astonishment. Once I reach home I am excited to share all the facts and informations with Mom, Dad and Ali. I know that they will be thrilled to hear it.

I devoured everything with my eyes, trying to grasp the maximum. Time flies really fast, we didn't realise that almost an hour had passed.

"Hey, are you deciding to spend the whole time here. C'mon, let's get going. I have to show you other places."

"Yeah, I was just.......I'm Sorry I got lost. Let's go."

The next destination, I don't feel like that was it. He parked the car in the general parking lot in downtown Nashville.

"Well, we are taking a walk down Broadway." He said by seeing the confusion on my face.

"Broadway?"

"Yep. It is a major thoroughfare. And I assure you this would be a great experience. You could walk , right?"

"Haha....very funny. I'm not that lazy, alright. Let's get started."

The street was really beautiful. I could see retail shops, restaurants, dessert spots, community centres, etc . And I enjoyed walking alongside with him.

"This place is usually more beautiful in the evenings. You know, with all the lightings. "

"Gosh, will you not let me leave this place. I already don't feel like going."

"Let me take you to my frequently visiting place."

"This ice cream parlour?" I said giggling.

"What? Boys can't have ice cream?"

"No, I just didn't think that this could be your frequently visited place."