Chapter 14

Here I am standing, surrounded by a beautiful flower bed, wearing a short white dress. There's roses, lilies, tulips, sunflowers, orchids  and many more. Just then I saw a tall and masculine figure coming towards me with a rose in his hand and smile on his face. As the figure came towards me I saw that it was Ryan, wearing a white shirt and dark black jeans.

"Hey cupcake, you look beautiful."

My heart started beating fast and I couldn't stop myself from blushing at his words.

"No wait, you hate me right, after what happened at school in these last few days?" I asked, totally confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, okay? I love you....I guess, I overreacted...I should've realised that Summer was manipulating me to think about you like that."

I smiled at him, happy to know that everything was finally alright. He started coming towards me, I closed my eyes to feel his soft lips touch with mine. As I waited for him to kiss me, suddenly I started to hear loud laughs. I could see many blurry figures whispering with each other and laughing at me, among them was Ryan too. All of a sudden the place turned from the beautiful flower ground to our school hallway. Just then someone kicked me on my knees and I fell on the ground. After managing to get up, I saw that it was Summer Collins.

"Hey Twila" She said in her irritating voice.

"What do you want?" I shouted back at her.

"What do I want? You messed with the wrong person. How could you think that a loser like you would have a chance with Ryan, MY RYAN!!"

"Oh, You're just jealous that Ryan likes to spend time with me. And by the way, he just said that he loves me. I guess you can't tolerate rejection."

"Oh girl, wait calm down. What made you think that I would fall in love with such a geek like you?" Ryan said appearing from Summer's behind. His words left me in a deep shock and just then tears started rolling out of my eyes.

"But....but Ryan you just said that you love me, didn't you?"

"Well let me tell you that I didn't mean any of the things I said earlier. I HATE YOU."

Just as those words came out of his mouth, everyone started laughing at me again. I was crying out of the embarrassment but more than that because of Ryan's words. Suddenly I was unable to bear their voices. I had severe ache in my head and my ears. I couldn't tolerate it anymore.

"Wake up....wake up Twila." I heard someone shouting and when I finally managed to open my eyes, I saw it was Ali.

"What happened Twila? You were shouting, screaming . Was it a nightmare?"

It was a nightmare, but everything seemed so real that I couldn't actually make out whether it was a dream or incident. It took me sometime to realise where I was. My heart was pounding with all that adrenaline rush and I was sweating profusely. I felt weak and my body was trembling.

"Here have it." Ali passed me a glass of water.

After having the glass of water, I could feel a bit stable.

"Thanks Ali. I guess I had a nightmare, umm...can you tell what time is it?"

"Yeah, it's...3 'o' clock in the morning. Well, what did you see, that made you scream your heart out?"

"Umm...I don't remember exactly." I lied.

"Whatever, now if you're okay, can we please go back to sleep..tomorrow, oh I mean tonight we are going to Taylor Swift's concert, remember? So anyways I don't want to get dark circles under my eyes, SO PLEASE SLEEP." She said in one breath.

"Okay okay."

For about half an hour, I kept on thinking about the nightmare. What if this becomes true, what if Ryan has been manipulated by Summer, what if Ryan hates me now. There were so many questions going on in my mind. I finally decided to call Jen later today and tell her everything about it.
                                                   ***************************

Author's Note:
Hey guys!! I know we have delayed the chapters a bit but here we are with a new chapter. Also Guys, we can't believe that our story has more than 500 reads now, we hope that it's just the beginning and that you all will be showering us with more love. Keep supporting us, we love you. Will see you in the next chapter, till then take care. Adios Amigos.

Love:)
Nadiya and Neha.