"Ryan Walker in my room?"

I moved closer to the window and opened the shutter. Then, I heard two people shouting at the top of their lungs, and immediately I knew that my instincts were right. It was Ryan's parents fighting again.

I kept on thinking what could have went wrong. That's when I saw through my window, a figure moving in Ryan's room, throwing things around. It was Ryan, he seemed frustrated and sad. Hearing his parents fight was nothing new, but I never thought that it would make him so frustrated. I started thinking what would have went so wrong that he started breaking around all his things. As I was staring out through the window, he suddenly looked in my direction. My heart started beating too fast. This time I didn't look away. I could see the hurt in his eyes and I wanted to be there for him. We both stared at each other for a couple of minutes, but then he looked away and closed down his curtains.

I too went back to my bed. I looked at the clock and it was about 7:30 pm, meaning Jen was still on her date with Tyson. I really needed someone to talk about this.

Just then Ali entered my room. Though she irritates me(like, a lot) but it's also true that she's the one with whom I can share everything.

"Why didn't you come downstairs? Did you forget that we planned to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S together?"

"Oh yeah,I was just on my way, but something happened. "

I told her everything. She patiently listened to me. But still she was young and I don't think she would get it. So I called my mood booster. Right, it's Jen. But there was no response from her which was weird.

The next day at school Ryan was late to class, as usual. But he seemed different today. I could see dark bags under his eyes, seemed like he was awake all night.

Today is just not turning out right. First, seeing Ryan that way and secondly my "only friend" in the school, Jen, was absent. She had not responded to any of my texts. Really, could this day BE anymore horrible?

After what felt like a long day in school, I was relieved to go back home and lay on my bed. But I still can't get my mind off Ryan and Jen. At this time, I felt that watching a rerun of F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode is the only thing right now that can keep my mind off them.

And yeah, I was indeed right about that. Watching it really helped me to forget about my problems for a while.

Later that night, something happened , something that I haven't expected at all. Almost around midnight, I heard a knock on my door. I rarely had any visitors and someone visiting me at midnight, also through the window was the least thing I had ever expected. I was scared as hell but then I gathered my courage and took a step towards the window. As I opened the curtains, I saw a figure. It was a boy, I guess. He stepped into my room. I couldn't really make out who it was as I was half asleep. I rubbed my eyes, and turned the lights on. The hazy man became clear. OH MY GOD!!!!! Is Ryan Walker really in my room or am I just having a really good dream.
*********************

Author's note :
Hey guys !!! How are you'll ? Hope you all are safe in your homes. Enjoy reading our book in quarantine. Also how are you liking our story so far? We can promise you guys that the next story is going to be really exciting and definitely worth a read. Thanks to all the readers who have read our story so far. This is our first book, so please help us grow by voting, commenting and sharing our book. We'll see you guys in the next chapter. Till then adios amigos.

Love :)
Nadiya and Neha