One of the best nights

By this time, a lot more people had gathered in the concert than it was earlier. I could see Taylor Swift fans screaming and being overwhelmed, many of them were dressed in her merchandise. Ali too had bought me a Taylor Swift merch but I just didn't feel like wearing it. Whereas Ali had put her own one. Hey, but doesn't mean I'm not a Taylor Swift fan. I really like her and admire her a lot.

We had our food, clicked some pictures and grabbed a water bottle. It was nearly time for the concert to start. So we made our way towards the entry gate. When we got into our line, a familiar voice interrupted .

"Hey....it's you again." It was those eyes again.

"Aiden, hello to you too."

"Hey.. Are you like following me or something?" He said raising an eyebrow. "I know I'm hot, but you don't have to stalk me like this. If you had at least said it, you could've saved all the hard work."

"What!!! Obviously not. It's just a coincidence." My faced tensed up a little.

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, he started laughing.

"Oh my god! Look at you. You got so nervous. I was just messing around with you."
He looked cute when he laughed, I must say.

"Oh please, shut up!" I liked talking with him, he had a very fun personality. We've just met a few minutes ago, but he seemed friendly. And I developed a liking towards him. Not that type, obviously .

"Okay, I'm sorry. Friends?" He said forwarding his hand towards me.

I was surprised that he wants to be friend with someone whom he just met. He was an outgoing person, I guess. And that's may be the reason he knew all the people in Nashville. I thought what's the harm in being friends. I mean after this concert we'd barely know each other. So I replied.

"Ya sure. Friends." I said shaking his hands.

"So you're alone? There's no one with you?" I asked.

"No I came here with a bunch of my friends. They must be here somewhere."

"Hmmm"

"What about you? Who did you come with?"

"Oh! I forgot to introduce you to Ali, she's my younger sister." I gestured towards Ali, who was standing next to me.

"Oh hey Ali. Nice meeting ya."

"Hi." Ali said a bit confused.

She then whispered to me, "Twila, who's this boy? Why don't I know him?"

"Because you haven't met him. Actually I met him while I was away buying us some popcorns. We kind of talked. " I told her.

"And.... that's it?" She asked teasingly, raising an eye brow.

"Yeah that's it. Now, would you please stop interrogating me. The concert's gonna start now. " I said to her, not wanting to further talk with her about this topic.

After that, finally it was our turn. We showed the guards our passes and went in. Aiden was still with us. And I guess he is not planning to leave me soon. But I was okay with it. He gave us a good company anyway.

Just few moments after that, I saw the dancers were beginning to come in the stage and shortly after that, Taylor Swift finally made her entry. My adrenaline went through the roof. The time had finally come that I would to get to see and hear my first live concert. All the people around me started shouting her name at the top of their lungs, hoping that she would notice them. Ali started screaming too. She greeted all her fans and started off the concert. After a few songs she sang her all time hit song You Belong with Me.