Chapter 9

We talked for a couple of hours and then he finally told me that he needed to go home. Honestly speaking, I have never even thought in my dreams that something like this would happen. That one day Ryan Walker would be in my room, talking to me. After he moved out, I also got ready to sleep. I tried but I just couldn't sleep that night. His thoughts kept flashing in my head. Every word he said to me, kept repeating inside my brain.

Next morning was just as normal as usual. After having my mom's breakfast which is delicious as always, Ali and I headed for school. She told me that yesterday night she had heard me and Ryan laughing from our room and wanted to know everything that happened. Also she was amused to know that now she and Ryan had a common thing, their favourite mint chocolate chip cookies. I also told her how he wanted me to make those cookies again someday. After talking throughout the car ride, we finally reached school. We said goodbyes to each other and as usual parted our ways and headed in our own directions.

I entered the school hallway and started searching for Jen to tell her everything. It was not that hard to find her, she was near her locker as always ,busy on her phone.

"Hey Jen." I waved as I reached near her locker.

"Hey, good morning girl." She greeted me by glancing up from her phone.

"How did the party go? Did everything go well with Tyson?"

"Oh, it was amazing. And for Tyson, he never bothered me. I don't even care anymore. In fact, I met this really awesome guy, Jacob Flynn. He is actually in my Arithmetic class. We talked for a long time. I always thought him to be the one with attitude and so I never really talked to him. But turns out that I was wrong about him."

At that moment I thought about Ryan. At first I too had such thought about him. But after that night, after talking with him, I got to know who he really is. That night truly changed it all. As I was lost in my thoughts Jen interrupted me.

"Twils, I don't understand why you daydream so much. And yeah, I have to go for shopping with you today. I want to have the best dress for prom."

"No, it's nothing. Wait, isn't there still much time for prom."

"Yeah, but as I said, I want the best dress."

"Alright, fine I'll come you. Listen Jen, I have something very important to tell you. I've been wanting to tell you this from sometime, but I was not able to say as you were already disturbed with the whole Tyson thing. But now as you are over it, I guess I can tell you now."

"Okay, well sounds interesting. Go on."

I told her everything, I did not forget to mention every single detail, right from the moment when he knocked on my window to the last night when he left. As I finished I could hear someone's voice and it didn't take me much time to realise that it was the voice of none other than Summer Collins.

"WHHHAAATTTTT?????? Ryan has been visiting you? Oh girl I don't believe you, so just stop making up stories. Get the fuck out of my way."

Just then Jen couldn't control herself and backfired at Summer.

"Hey you brainless bimbo, are you jealous that "your so called boyfriend" doesn't give a damn shit about your feelings. Hey Twila, is it just me or do you too smell something burning. Wait, now I see it's the bitch getting all jealous."

"This cannot be true. Ryan with this loser......it's impossible. I'll go check on Ryan myself." Summer , turned red with anger and to save herself from further embarrassment stomped out after saying this.

**********************

Author's Note:
Hey guys!!! Thank you soo much for the support you've given us till now. Please keep supporting in the future by voting, commenting and sharing our first story. We'll meet you in the next chapter. Till then bye. Adios amigos.

Love :)
Nadiya and Neha