Chapter 17

We finally reached home. I could see that Mom and Gramms were cleaning the dining table. They must have had their dinner just now. Ali and me, we were already fully stuffed with all the junks that we had in the concert, so we informed them that we aren't having dinner. As we entered, everyone greeted us and started asking about the concert. I left Ali to attend them because the thing I wanted to do the most now was change into my comfy clothes. So I quickly went to my room and put on my pyjamas. I was still trying to figure out everything that happened today. And also the fact that I'm meeting him tomorrow again. Wait..... I still have to tell my parents about this and take their permission. But how am I gonna tell them.

I came out of my room and saw that Ali was still busy ranting all the stuff. I went and sat on the couch. No one asked me any questions, so that means that Ali hasn't mentioned about Aiden, which is good. I appreciate her for that. It'll be better if they got to know about him from me. After that Ali went to the room to change. We all were gathered in the couch and I was kinda sad that I'll have to leave Gramms and Gramps tomorrow. We all had a nice family talk until we realised that the clock had already ticked 10:00.
"I think we all should go to sleep now." Said Gramps and we all agreed.

Everyone had started making their way towards their room and mom, dad and I was left behind. So I thought it was the right time to tell them about Aiden.

"Mom, dad there's something that I need to tell you, ask you actually. "

"Sure honey, go on." Dad said.

"Okay, here how it goes, I met this boy in the concert, his name's Aiden. We kind of talked and he seemed really nice actually. So...umm..he told me he'd like to show me around Nashville tommorrow. And I said yes."

"But we are leaving tomorrow." Mom said.

"Yeah I know, but we still have the morning time."

"Okay sweetie we're fine with it. But are you sure that he's someone Dad and I can trust you with?" Mom asked with concern.

"Yes mom. I can assure you that."

"So is he going to pick you up or something?" Dad asked.

"Umm yeah...tommorrow morning at 9." After that, as I was heading towards the stairs. Mom stopped me and said.

"Twils, I am really happy that you are finally socialising. You know making some new friends. It makes me really happy." She said expressing deep content. I simply replied her with a nod.

As I reached my room, I could see Ali was already fast asleep. She must've been tired, but nevertheless she enjoyed the evening. So, deciding not to wake her up I quietly tiptoed towards the bed and laid myself in it. As I was going to turn off the bedside lamp, I could see my phone light up. When I opened it, I saw I had a text from an unknown number. I wondered who would've sent me a message at this time. I opened it and saw.

"Hey, it's Aiden here."

"Hi!!"

"Sorry for messaging you this late, but I just realised now that I forgot to ask you your address."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to give it to you too. I'll give it to you right now." I then texted him my address .

"Thanks and goodnight Twila. Meet ya tomorrow :))"

"Goodnight Aiden." I switched off my phone after saving his number and went on a deep slumber.

The next morning I woke up quite early, strange huh. I first decided to pack up my clothes and stuffs inside my bag and then headed for a shower. By the time I came back, I saw Ali was awake and looking at me with wide eyes.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"How did you wake up so early?" She asked sarcastically batting her eyelashes.

"Shut up....don't be a drama queen now."

I then told her about how Aiden asked me to show around the country. She went on teasing me, but that was nothing new to me. So I simply ignored her and took out the outfit which I was going to wear today. It was a simple white top and a light blue jeans, along with a pair of  white sneakers.

After getting ready, I headed downstairs where I saw everyone at the table, having their breakfast

After getting ready, I headed downstairs where I saw everyone at the table, having their breakfast. I went and joined them. Shortly after that Ali too joined us. After finishing off my breakfast, as I was seating on the couch in the living room, my phone started ringing. It was Aiden. I picked up the call.

"Hey, I am here." He said and when I peeped through the window I saw a car waiting.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I said to him. I then quickly took a glimpse of myself in the mirror to see whether everything was okay. After informing mom who was at the kitchen that I was leaving, I headed towards the front door.

"Honey enjoy your ride, but don't be late." She said from behind me.

"Okay mom, thanks. See ya"

I opened the door and saw him leaning on his car. He was wearing a black Levi's tee with a black bomber jacket and paired it with blue jeans and vans sneakers. His hair was a bit messy, but he looked cute anyway. He was looking at the ground, but as soon as he heard my footsteps. He glanced upwards at me and said with a smirk on his face.

"You look beautiful!!"

"You don't look bad yourself too." Whereas he looked extremely handsome.

"So, are you ready for this ride." He said opening the car door for me.

"Thanks gentleman....can't wait." I said climbing in.