Chapter 57 - Conclusion

"I can't accept this!"

All of them faced the man who said that. The atmosphere in the room turned tensed upon seeing the man's enraged face. But why would he feel enraged?

"And what is it that you can't accept, Nishimoto-san?" Lord Shoutaro asked sternly that increased the tension in that room.

"How could you let this demon thief be with Riya like this? He's not even worthy to be with her in every way. I can't accept this at all. It's me who should be with Riya, not him," Nishimoto said.

Yusuke was about to stand up and give him a good punch on the face but Keiko stopped him. Same goes to Kuwabara and Hiei but Yukina and Yumi stopped them respectively. However, it was the girl's mistakes. Before they knew it, Nishimoto materialized a double sword made out of spirit energy and charged towards the surprised Kurama.

The red head was about to take out his weapon when he noticed that Nishimoto suddenly stopped moving. It was similar to a person petrified by ice or turned to a statue.

But how? Kurama asked to himself as he faced Nishimoto in that position. The man's weapons were raised and was about to strike him down. But then...

"I guess you're forgetting something important, idiot," a voice of a young boy sarcastically and icily said that made him look behind Nishimoto. "You're inside the Miyuzaki territory so your actions towards our guests will decide your fate."

Much to the gang's surprise, they saw Riya's nephew and Haruna's son Satoshi standing behind Nishimoto. To be specific, he was standing on shadow of the perpetrator.

So he's a shadow manipulator? He's fast, too. I guess those are his skills, Kurama thought as he looked at the boy. Satoshi faced him with a smile in return and bowed.

"I'm sorry if something like this happened, Kurama-niisama. Some of our guests here didn't seem to practice manners when it comes to properly treating our important guests," Satoshi said as he raised his head to face Kurama.

"Do you really think you can stop me with this this, boy?" Nishimoto retorted. "You have no idea what I can do for the wedding not to happen anymore. Of course, you'll never have a wedding when you don't have the bride, right?"

Their eyes widened upon hearing that. At the same time, they've felt an extremely familiar power signature near the area.

"You don't mean..."

"Riya-senpai's in danger," Yukari uttered which, of course, forced her to let go of the white ball she was holding onto. Though that alone surprised everyone.

Well... almost everyone.

Kurama could only grit his teeth and clench his fist as he faced Nishimoto, now looking at him with a sadistic sneer on that devil's face. One wrong move and Riya would be hurt.

"That's why Riya didn't choose you because you're an idiot and a worthless jerk!" Yumi suddenly blurted out. "Do you really think you and your low-level minions could touch, let alone approach the princess that easy? Think again, moron!"

What the Fire Wielder said caused confusion to some of them, while the family all looked... calm? How come?

"What did you say? I meant what I said! I'll kill Riya so that no wedding will happen!" Nishimoto insisted despite being petrified.

But Yumi only showed a confident smile after she scoffed. "If your men can get closer than 50 meters to her, that is..."

"You seem to have something in mind, Yumi," Hiei commented that only made Yumi sigh.