Sold

The disappearance of a baron's son, Taylen, was the talk of the town. Everyone knew that the baron's household was falling on hard times, but the disappearance of his son, who'd been loved by nearly everyone in the town, but had suddenly disappeared one night was cause for concern. The baron remained silent, but after a while, the people began to suspect that he knew something. Yet no one could prove what happened to the young man, nor could they prove the baron had anything to do with his disappearance. The baroness locked herself in the master bedroom, refusing to leave until her son was returned to her. After a few days, she grew ill. Servants would hear her cry her son's name in her feverish state, yet no one could do anything to comfort her.

Someone did, however, know the whereabouts of the baron's son. The young man was sold off for a good sum to a wealthy Magus family. Magus were powerful beings who were highly proficient in magic. They governed the kingdom, and held power over the rest of its citizens. Those without magic were deemed inferior, and most humans were incapable of using it. Magic took compatibility, and intense training and studying-things most humans were incapable of obtaining. The baron and his family were among the few nobles to be human, and capable of using magic.

A sudden blast of water shook Taylen awake. His body felt heavy, and his mind hazy. It was a challenge to even stay upright, but a firm hand held him in place. Droplets of water trickled down his chin, and hair. A hand reached beneath his chin, and held his head up. Taylen's arms were bound tightly, as were his wrists, knees, and ankles, which were tied to his thighs, rendering his legs completely useless. A gag had been stuffed deep into his mouth, and sealed with a strip of cloth. Where was he? He could hardly think straight as the hands that held him caressed his cheek. Fingers combed through his wet hair, and trailed down to his tightly restricted arms. They rubbed against his arms, and thighs in a sensual manner, and he could hear a voice talking. Something about how Taylen was of incredibly high quality, and was untouched.
"Excellent. I will take him for twice what you were offered by your last client."

A second voice spoke, and the hands supporting Taylen's body withdrew. The young man, who was just coming out of his drugged state, lifted his gaze just in time to see a tall man with black hair, and demonic amethyst eyes walk up to him. The man reached down, and took the ribbon around young man's neck, and yanked at it harshly. Taylen grunted as he was forced forward. The ropes dug into his thighs, and ankles, as he wasn't able to stretch his legs the way they were bound. Feebly, he lifted his tightly bound wrists, and clawed at the arms that pulled at his neck. The man gave an evil grin before he took the helpless young man into his arms, and carried him off into the darkness.
Over the next few weeks, Taylen was forced to take the man, who introduced himself as Duke Grimoire. The Duke was incredibly cruel with a love for making his new pet suffer until he passed out. The whipping, the beating, the nights spent forcing himself onto the young man beneath him. He took joy in it all. The collar he locked around Taylen's neck was just loose enough for him to breathe, and the male was to be tied up whenever he was not being bathed by the Duke himself. When the Duke left for the day, he had his pet placed in a strict hogtie with a large gag forced between his teeth.

One night, during a dinner party with important guests, the Duke had his pet dressed conservatively to hide his bruises and scars, and presented the male to his guests as a personal treasure of his. He warned Taylen not to speak a word, and the male nodded silently, knowing just what awaited him should he disobey. Once the party was well underway, Taylen was left tied by his collar to the leg of a table. He hung his head, not daring to make eye contact with anyone, when a pair of slender leather shoes stepped into his lowered vision. The edges of elegant black robes crumpled against the marble tiles beneath, and the individual knelt down. It was not until the individual spoke that Taylen forgot his position, and lifted his head. A young nobleman in his twenties knelt before him with a kind smile. A glass of water was in his slender grip, which was held up to Taylen's lips.
"You must be thirsty. Here. No one's watching," the nobleman spoke, his sea-green hues gazed warmly into the young man's eyes.

The nobleman wore a black cape around his shoulders, high quality from the look of it, with gold trim lining the edges. Around his neck hung an incredible emerald pendant, which rested atop a white blouse. The nobleman's elegant dark brown hair cascaded down his back, tied together by a dark green ribbon.
"Your master told us not to pay you any mind, but I could not help notice your downcast expression. Please, drink."