Unfair Magic

⚠️TW⚠️ you've been warned

The soft murmurs of the crowd that reached his ears scared him. There were too many people. There was no way that he was going to get away from this without the duke noticing and that scared him even more. He didn't want to be taken to the dungeon again. But he literally had absolutely no options. The people there would do what they wanted and all that he could do was take it. As many voices as he heard, he was sure it was going to be a very, very long night. He had no idea that the duke actually sat in the back of the room to watch, nor did he know that the only person who had tried to help him also stood in the room but was against what was to happen at this particular party.

Another person joined the first. His back was turned toward the crowd and his head hung forward. There was nothing for him to do. He was still bound and gagged and helpless. His only saving grace was that they were not allowed to remove his clothes or use him in such a way. Of course, he didn't know that, and that terrified him, but it was still his only bit of good, if one could call it that, in this situation. A second voice drowned out the rest as the next person to step up for what the crowd considered fun. The first snap of the cane to his back caused Taylen to jerk as far forward as he could.. Which was only maybe an inch. It was as far as he could go to escape the pain. The lashes came one after the next in a fast and unrelenting pattern against his back and shoulder blades, then it moved to his lower back, and then his ass, and then the back of each leg.

After what seemed like forever, the lashes stopped coming. The male stepped away and Taylen was left nearly drained of energy after the first person alone. Pain did that to a person. Then another person stepped up. He had no way of telling who came and who went or if people came more than once. It was sickening to know that the crowd was gaining pleasure from this. There was hardly a pause between the people before his rear was groped and then blow after blow was delivered to his already severely abused rear. Normally, after so many lashes, he became numb to the pain as the nerves had more than likely been severely damaged over the months he had been with the duke, but not this time. No, the pain remained and he began to believe that the crowd in the room were magic users as well. His head was jerked back by his hair, but the gag remained in his mouth and he couldn't make a sound despite his tormentors words.

The stronger blow made him jerk again, and his ability to hold himself up wained. He instead hung from his wrists, but with his feet spread, and no slack on the chain, it was impossible to even tell that he could no longer hold himself up. Once that person was done, his feet were untied and he was lowered to the ground. His arms remained stretched above his head and his elbows were tied together. Then his feet were stretched far apart and tied again, immobilizing him once again. Taylen strained against the ropes when a foot ground against his crotch and his breathing was hard. He had already run out of tears at this point and was subject to the torture with no way to do anything about it. He knew the duke would be mad. The foot remained there as hard strikes were delivered to his torso and the mist arose and his fingers and toes curled in pain. It was the only action that he could do as every other movement was restricted.

Only three people had taken their turns with him, and the night was still young. There was plenty of time for the many other people to take part. By the time the third person had finished, traces of red began to seep through his clothing. Something that only seemed to excite the crowd since there was no objection to it from the duke. And with it, the bloodlust rose. Everyone wanted a piece of the fine slave the duke had allowed them to abuse.

He knew long before the end of the third person's turn that he should have passed out or become numb to things, but someone was using magic to keep him from doing just that and it was incredibly frustrating and painful for Taylen. A fourth person stepped up, and his position was changed again. The stool was gotten, and he was bent over it, hands tied to the floor and feet still spread apart. The guest decided on a different whip and relentlessly struck Taylen's rear and back wit the object. The black pants began to grow darker as blood seeped through them and the guests almost cheered at the sight. A fifth person came forward once the fourth had had his time, and the stool was removed. Taylen was laid on his stomach and tied down. Ropes were bound around his ankles and his knees bent so they could be held up so his feet were exposed. A slim cane was chosen as the fifth patrons weapon of choice, and the man began to strike the bottoms of Taylen's feet. Each lash was harder than the last and angled so that blood quickly seeped through the white fabric of the socks. This particular method of torture caused more tears to form in Taylen's eyes as the bottoms of his feet were destroyed, and his ability to walk along with it. Finally, the fifth person stepped away, making room for the next guest to have their turn. It had only been a couple hours, and there was still time for the rest of the guests to go and they weren't even halfway through the lineup. The duke was certainly being generous with his slave, and they intended to take full advantage of it.