Forced To Partake

⚠️TW⚠️ If you made it this far, you know the drill.

As if it were music to their ears, the guests indulged in the sound of the instruments crashing down against the slave's fragile skin. They praised one another's methods and form as if it were a sporting event, and stepped up to have their turn. Before his turn, one of the men approached the duke, whispering to him his question. The duke nodded, causing the guest to grin with delight. He turned, and took his place upfront to wait for the person before him to finish his round. Blood soaked the slave's clothes. The next guests had the slave sit on his thoroughly beaten rear on the stool provided. He secured his ankles to the back legs of the stool, and tightly tied his arms behind his back. He pulled on the chain still attached to the slaves leather cuffs, and secured it to the hook on the ground. This time, there was no tool used, and the man, positioned behind the slave, gripped the male's jaw tightly, leaning in.

"We're far from done with you," he chuckled. His amber eyes glowed as he reached down for the slave's sensitive part. The instant his fingertips made contact, light cracked around them, and electricity pierced the slave's nerves. The intensity was light at first to test the waters of what the slave could handle, then grew. They came in quick bursts, pulsing as the guest began to feel up his body, spreading the sensation wherever he touched. He caressed the slave's inner thighs, and over his chest. His fingers wrapped around the slave's most sensitive part from over his pants, squeezing it tightly as the electricity continued to pulse. Yet the mist continued to prevent his senses from dulling.

Ravus had long since had enough, but by then, he'd given up averting his gaze. He stared blankly at the distant image of a body manipulated, and beaten down at the hands of faceless figures. A hand rested against his shoulder, but he dared not turn to meet his gaze. The duke leaned in, his violet eyes glowing bright in the darkness behind them. The torches around the platform spotlighted the popular spectacle as electricity coursed through the slaves body. The guest pulled away, and invited the next to try his hand. The duke watched as the man stepped up to the platform. He took one of the candles on the table, and lit it with his magic. The heat from the flame melted away the wax almost instantly, and he had the slave placed on his stomach, still bound with his wrists still above his head. The scorching wax dripped down as soon as the candle was tilted, hitting the slave's bloodied clothes. The guest knelt down, holding down the slave's ankle. His eyes lit in delight as the wax hit the fragile skin on the slave's feet, searing and seeping into the slave's fresh injuries. The back of the slave's hands were ground beneath the guest's boot, and wax covered his arms. Blood dotted the white blouse, something the duke would certainly use as an excuse to punish his slave for. Dirtying the precious garments his master gave him yet again. Such an offence deserved a thorough punishment.

"What seems to be the matter?" The duke questioned in a low voice that only Ravus would be able to hear. "It troubles me that one of my guests is not enjoying himself. Go ahead, I have prepared this slave's body for your enjoyment. Do not hold back. See how he trembles beneath the weight of our power? Is it not a divine experience?"

The nobleman, sickened by the duke's words, bit back a harsh response, and turned his gaze to the side, gripping his upper arms even tighter as the duke whispered his words into his ear. He shook his head, "I... simply do not feel well tonight, that is all."

"That certainly is a problem. Humans are incredibly fragile creatures," the duke chuckled, and Ravus trembled slightly in anger, narrowing his eyes. This same man was also taking enjoyment in ravaging a "fragile creature's" body simply because he could. Even if the slave wasn't human, but was one of their own instead, the nobleman would feel the same amount of disgust that he felt currently. He tried his best to compose himself, though that in itself was a challenge.