There's a First

⚠️TW⚠️ Magic, violence, choking. 

There was silence. The shadowy vines wrapped around Taylen's ankles, and waist. Contrary to the male's relief, they spread his wrists and ankles far apart from one another. The duke was now inches away from his pet. Using a small knife, the duke tore away the blindfold blocking Taylen's vision, revealing to him the walls of stone that surrounded him, along with the purple torches mounted on the walls, keeping the room dimly lit. That wasn't all, however. The duke's eyes were still emitting a soft purple glow. Violet particles floated in the air. He reached up, grabbing Taylen's jaw, forcing him to gaze straight at him should he try to avert his gaze.

"....Liar," the duke hissed. He peered deep into the Taylen's eyes, as if he were able to see his very soul. They clawed at his soul, and dragged him into a dark abyss. In an instant, the duke vanished, and the walls of the room turned pitch black. The darkness howled. It lunged with bared teeth and outstretched claws, enveloping the male's mind. Shadows pulled his feet from beneath him, and entered his being, giving him a feeling akin to his skin burning. Like venom seeping through his veins, it coursed through his soul. Purple will-o'-the-wisps burned ominously, surrounding the male as the black tendrils wrapped around his body. They were heavy, dragging Taylen down to drown him in these toxic sensations. Like a vacuum, the darkness silenced the male's voice, locking it deep within his throat.

Just like that, the darkness peeled away just as they were about to drag him under, and Taylen found himself back in the stone cold room. The duke was still standing before his pet, and the male was still suspended exactly the way it had been before. All of the sensations Taylen had been forced to endure vanished without a trace, as if they'd never happened, but the memories remained. The howl of darkness echoed despite nothing in reality was making such a sound. A purple aura continued to permeated through the stale dungeon air. Should the duke will it, it could cause men to hallucinate, and go mad. His eyes alone were the source of madness in people who were unfortunate enough to fall victim to them. Of course, the duke held back with his dear pet, not wanting to shatter his soul as well. He knew how, but that would rob him of his best possession. He lowered Taylen to the ground, and positioned himself behind the male. His arms wrapped around the male's torso, the latter's arms still being suspended above his head. Mist swirled around Taylen's body, amplifying his sensitivity to touch. All of it was the work of the duke's magic. He created more than simple illusions and visions. The visions he wove played with the mind, made them feel real.

"Who was it?" The duke hissed, gripping the most sensitive part of Taylen's body. Shadowy tendrils wrapped over the male's eyes, blindfolding him just as the cloth did. At once, the duke tightened his grip, demanding to know how had touched his golden goose. He was furious, and that rage manifested in the violet flames that floated in the air. They flickered violently as his rage intensified. No was not an acceptable answer. Taylen didn't know? How disgusting. Refusing was not an option. He demanded an answer.

The duke's ice cold hand forced Taylen's head to turn sideways, and catch the deadly violet glow that emitted from his eyes. Shadows wrapped around the male's neck, and the collar that squeezed at the reddened skin. It dipped Taylen's entire body in shadows from the neck down and seeped into his fresh wounds. This, too, was an illusion, but one that was, just like the rest, indistinguishable from reality. The shadows played with his most sensitive part, the feeling amplified by the fog consuming the room. The duke's hands were dyed black as if he were wearing long gloves, and he dug his nails into the male's side.

"...Your answer?" He hissed.