Unwanted Company

Taylen was left oblivious to the plan and anything else really. He knew only what his world had become. He hadn't even been un blindfolded since that night that the duke had used magic on him. It appeared as though a blinded pet was the duke's favorite thing now. He would follow the duke to wherever they went, though, he could never see it. The only time the gag was ever removed was to let him eat before it was put back in his mouth. The duke didn't even have to force the gag into his mouth anymore. He simply opened his mouth to accept it every time. He always knelt beside the duke whenever they were outside the room. His hands shackled together behind him. He sat like he had at that first party, his knees folded under him and always naked. Hands shackled together behind him but he held that position, no matter how long. Always sitting on his heels no matter the condition of his rear.

The days had become a mellow break for him. The stroking of his hair always made him tense up or flinch. It was a conditioned response that he couldn't help. And then the sun would go down and he would be taken back to the room and tightly bound in whatever position that his master wanted him in so that he could be tormented some more. Every single order was listened to and followed exactly and done quickly. If the duke wanted him to roll over, he would, If he wanted him to spread his feet farther apart, he did. Any order was followed no matter what it meant for him. Along with the blindfold and gag being the duke's favorites, the candles topped the list too.

As usual, he was tightly bound in a rather uncomfortable position that served the duke's wants. Each time the hot wax dripped into an open wound, he flinched and then stilled again. He wasn't supposed to move but he couldn't help it. And before long, the wax was dripped where it never should, and it burned. He did his best to hold still but it was hard and he still moved some as the hot wax was dripped onto the most sensitive part of his body. And then, when the duke had either tired of dripping wax on him, or the candle no longer had enough wax to drip, the duke was violating him again. And Taylen had no choice but to let him. He would have even if he hadn't been bound.

Taylen knew nothing about the magic infused collar that he wore. He knew that there had to be something though, because he was a human and the duke was very powerful. There was no way a human could survive the beatings from the duke for the months that he had been subjected to it. A few weeks passed and then he was led down a hall again by the leash attached to his collar. The moment they entered the room though, he felt the mist spring up and his body immediately began to tremble. Had he angered his master somehow? He laid down on the floor as the duke wanted and before long, he was tightly bound and completely unable to move. The ropes bit harshly into his skin like normal and it was intensified by the mist around them. And still, he trembled. He didn't know what he had done wrong to incur the wrath of his master to the point of using magic again.

His body tensed up as even his sensitive parts were bound tightly and in a painful manner and he jumped slightly at the kiss to the tip of his length. He had never expected such an action from the duke. The feeling of the duke caressing his arms was amplified and he dared not move. Especially since the ropes were so tight that it barely allowed him the ability to breathe. His arms were tightly bound behind him, the ropes pulling his shoulders back so that his elbows came together behind his back and were bound together too. He lay face down on the floor as the duke had some fun with him, and it came as no surprise when new hot drops of wax were dripped on his abused rear after several more strikes were delivered.

And then the duke stood to leave him, and Taylen found it odd. The duke hadn't violated or hardly even beaten him.. That was not normal for a night. Surely, the duke would come back and have his way. And then the words and he knew exactly what the duke was doing. There was another party. He hoped that the stranger from the last time left him alone this time. He didn't want to get in trouble again. He was rolled onto his side and left on the floor. Flakes of wax decorated his body everywhere from his chest and legs to his rear and sensitive parts. Some were beginning to flake away, and some were quite fresh. He knew absolutely nothing of the snake left behind. All he knew was that he was to wait there for the duke to return to him for their evening activities.

Being left in the same room as the time before, it meant he was easier to find. His heart sank when he heard the door open and the soft footsteps again. He couldn't tell if it was the same person, but he assumed it was. Who else knew he was there and being so harshly used and abused? He said nothing and did nothing. He had been left there and told to behave. He couldn't move or say anything. The moment that the hand touched his arm, Taylen jerked away. The motion caused him to roll forward so that he lay on his stomach, but it effectively pulled him away from the other male. He had no way of knowing that the duke was watching.

He figured that the duke would be mad at him for moving even though he had done it to move away from the other male. The action also fully exposed his back and rear to Ravus though and the extensive damage to his body. Even the layers of wax that still clung to his skin. He wished that he could tell the stranger to leave him alone or he would get him in trouble. He couldn't speak it, but he had practically said it by pulling away from his touch. No one was allowed to touch him but the duke. He was still trying to obey the duke even though he figured he would get in trouble. It was better to get in trouble for moving though, rather having the stranger tamper with his bindings again and him get in trouble once more. He lay there on his stomach, trembling from the fear of what the stranger would try to do to him this time that would get him in trouble with the duke. Why couldn't he just leave?

---------

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Lot been goin on.