Insults Surely Have Changed Since I Was Younger...

The next morning I woke up with the sun shining brightly, the birds chirping happily, and the breeze blowing quickly.

And i hated it.

I groaned, digging myself into my pillows and blankets, the items giving me necessary comfort, darkness, and warmth. I absolutely had a hang over. My first, to be specific. I felt as though I had been hit by a truck. But only in the head if you could imagine.

I also couldn't remember a thing. The last thing I remember was laying on top of the bar and having vodka poured down my throat by the bartender. I was dressed, alone, and I wasn't sore. So I'm pretty sure nothing too bad happened. Might've embarrassed myself a bit but who cares, as of right now, I didn't really intend to ever go in a club again.

I don't dare get up from my the confines of my room. If my father knew I was drunk last night, or that I was hung over, or that I yelled at Madame last night. He might actually kill me. I couldn't risk facing him, worried Paige had told him everything and worried if he was able to smell alcohol on my breath.

I stayed in my little cocoon. I was lucky I had zero appetite because if I was stuck in my room and hungry. That's what would really suck.

I spent about half of the day, lying in bed. I had a conversation with Miranda as we talked about how crappy we feel. Miranda was munching on saltines and I was partially jealous because it seemed to be helping her, but on the other hand, the mere thought of food consumption made me want to vomit.

We also tried to recollect any memories during the night. We each were able to fill in some things about the others night and I was happy to say, I didn't do anything too embarrassing.

After we hung up was when I started getting hungry. It was around 3 and I wondered if my dad was working during the weekend this week. It had happened before and I really wish it were the case right now.

I begrudgingly get up out of bed. I open my door as quietly and as slowly as possible. I peer forward and try and look down the hall. The house was quiet, making me doubt he was here. I open my door just as slowly as before and tip toe my way down the hall. I reach the living room and see he isn't in there. I glance past the wall and look to see if he's in the kitchen. Aka, the target.

Seeing that he's no where to be found, I hop on over to the fridge. I slowly open the door, wincing at the sound of the suction. I wait a moment, then when I don't hear any footsteps, I fully open it and look at all its contents. A smile automatically makes its way to my face.

"Now where have you been?" My dads voice surprised me, making me let out a surprised shriek. I jump about a foot in the air and stumble. I would've fallen if I hadn't clutched onto the fridge handle. I close the door slightly and give my dad a smile.

"In bed dad. I haven't been feeling well." I say with a frown. My dad copies it and walks a little closer.

"Well are you alright?" He asks with concern. I deflate a little and try and give him a reassuring smile.

"I'm alright now. Just a small bug, I guess." I say with a shrug before turning to look back in the fridge. My dad pauses a moment before saying anything.

"Well that good because I've scheduled another class for today. Paige called and suggested it herself." My dad mentions. I freeze in all my actions. A surge of panic washes over me. What else did she mention?! I stand in front of the open fridge door with my hand on the handle and I don't move. All I do, is close my eyes tightly. After a few silent moments, I close the door and turn to my awaiting father.

"Really?" I ask plainly. He sends me a smile and a firm nod. I shake my head with a sigh. "You really need to start telling me these things before hand." I mumble, making my way over to the couch before plopping onto it, laying on my back as I stare up at the ceiling. I sigh again loudly.