I Cant Believe Im Getting Myself Into This Mess Again...

I clear my throat, gaining Finns attention.

"How about we go over there and greet them," I suggest carefully. Finn sends me a smile and nods. We start making our way over there. "But don't be mean or snappy or condescending." I start rambling. Finn glances at me for a moment before he starts walking faster.

As we reach them, Finn places a hand on Rachel's arm, gaining both their attention to both of us.

"Hey, everything ok?" Finn asks.

"Madi, you're here!" Jesse exclaims. I step away from Finn and smile wide.

Jesse lunges at me, wrapping his arms around my frame and burying his head in my neck. I immediately cry out in happiness, laughing a little as we stumble back. I wrap my arms around him tightly.

"I can't believe you're here." Jesse says softly. I squeeze him tighter.

"I'm here, Jess. Believe it." I murmur to him. We separate a bit, though keeping each other's arms wrapped around one another. Rachel sends Finn a smile before her smile widens as she looks at us.

"Yeah, everything's fine," She says between all of us, wrapping her own arm around Finn. "I'm gonna go get ready," She announces still looking between us all. "It was really nice to see you, and I'm so happy you're here to see us perform again, Madi." She says politely before walking away from us.

"You, too." Jesse says as I say,

"It was good to see you Rachel." I call out to her. Finn steps up to us, glancing Jesse up and down.

"Hi." Finn says to Jesse.

"Heard you two were getting married." Jesse says with a smile.

"Yeah." Finn says, a snarky smile on his face. I roll my eyes and attempt to walk away. Though Jesse's grip on me doesn't loosen. The atmosphere gets even more awkward as no one says anything.

"Good for you," Jesse eventually says. Finn doesn't respond. "Good luck today." Jesse says, letting an arm around me go to hold out his hand. After a moment, Finn takes it.

"You, too." Finn replies as he takes it. Finn walks away afterwords.

Jesse shakes himself out of the weird moment and smiles widely at me. He instantly re-wraps his arm around me.

"I can't believe you actually came!" He yells out. We both laugh loudly.

"Of course! You needed me to be here... so I'm here." I say softly as we look deep into each other's eyes.

I automatically start leaning in. I simply can't help or stop it... Then, his lips are on mine. Soft and sweet at first, until the shock wears off. Jesse inhales deeply and proceeded to kiss me harder, bringing his hand to the back of my head.

I smile into the kiss, gripping his jacket tightly. He starts giving me chaste kisses that make me giggle. He gives me another strong kiss. Until reality has to come into play. I break away the kiss and place a finger over my mouth.

"I-I can't, Jesse. I can't! I'm going to be going to NYADA in the fall. That's in NYC!" I shout, staring at him wide-eyed. Jesse simply stares at me in awe. He separates himself from me in order to grasp my hands. He looks down at me sweetly.

"Well it's a lot closer than LA." He tries to reason.

"But long distance relationships never work out." I say softly and quietly. He brings my hands to his mouth and kisses them.

"We had a long distance friendship. Now, we're just having a long distance relationship. We'll make it through. I told you I wasn't letting go of you again. I meant that..." Jesse murmurs, leaning in to give me a soft kiss. I sigh and place my head on his chest. He instantly wraps his arms around me.