If All These People Smoked Something Before Getting Ready This Morning?!

Rachel and Finn were no longer together.
Kurt and Blaine split up as well. Kurt was extremely hurt and couldn't find it in himself to forgive Blaine.

Rachel and Kurt and I went to Lima to see the glee clubs production of Grease and I was silently in charge of helping them see both of their ex's. It was all very intense.

And now, Kurt and Rachel refuse to go to Lima for thanksgiving. Refusing to meet up like they had agreed to do with the glee club. Even missing out on the chance to see their families. I was spending thanksgiving in New York as well. My dad was spending his holiday meeting his girlfriends family and Jesse was flying in from Lima to spend the holiday with me. I was excited and extremely nervous.

Kurt, Rachel, and I walk through New York to grab coffee before I go to pick Jesse up from the airport. Rachel was talking about getting some acting work done. I wasn't really paying attention... my nerves were high.

"So I found out that I didn't get cast in Glass Menagerie, but the NYADA showcase is this week, so I'm gonna spend the whole long holiday weekend just really prepping for it to make sure that I get it." Rachel rambles.

"Good." Kurt adds in.

"Did you put in your application?" Rachel asked.

"Yes, and I put it on VOGUE.COM stationary so it'd really stand out."

"Good idea." I say in support.

"I'm really feeling good about us staying home for the weekend, and I'm really glad you're staying too Madi. Aren't you, Kurt?" Rachel ask.

"Yeah, yeah. Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah." Kurt says to both questions. We all burst into laughter.

"We don't have to go home just because there's a show or because it's a long weekend, right?" Rachel asks.

"Well I think you should've gone for your families." I point out.

"Right, no. I mean, even though it's thanksgiving, and sectionals, and all our other friends are there, and I do miss my dad." Kurt sighs.

"I miss my dads, too."Rachel says.

"I miss my dad." I mutter with a pout.

"But I just feel like every time we go home, it just makes me feel sad and like we're not like moving forward, you know? And even though me and you, Kurt, don't have our boyfriends, we all still have our dreams and ambitions." Rachel cheers.

"And each other." Kurt cheers.

"Wow, I really get the best of both worlds, huh?" I say with a chuckle. They both glower at me for a moment before Rachel turns to Kurt.

"You and Madi are the only significant other I need in my life." Rachel gushes.

"Awww." Kurt and I say in sync.

"I have to just, you know, forget about Finn and forget about Brody."

"Forget about Blaine." Kurt adds.

"Yeah, forget about any guy who's broke any girl or guys heart, okay?" I say.

"We are on the verge of becoming the best versions of ourselves. Can't you feel it?" Rachel continues.

"For the first time- probably because it's easier just to drink your kool-aid, than go against you- I know what you mean." Kurt says as we all laugh. We all stop walking and face each other.

"I mean look, look at our life. Look at this city! I know that it can be a little sad and lonely sometimes, but I promise you two, we are going to have the best thanksgiving ever." I promise the two of them.