This Just Keeps Getting More And More Awkward. This Is True Torture...

The next morning, Kurt had woken me up extra early as we chatted for awhile about the whole Rachel and Finn situation.

After a few hours or so, we grew hungry and Kurt decides to make us some Croque Madame's. I ate mine happily and Kurt was cooking his when Rachel walked in.

"Hey." Rachel says nervously. I sat at the table as Kurt cooked.

"Somebody slept late. It's lunchtime. Do you want a Croque Madame?" Kurt asked.

"We didn't go to bed till late." Rachel said, ignoring his other question.

"Thank god for earplugs," Kurt says making me snort in agreement. "I love you both but I don't want to hear any of that." Kurt laughed a bit. I nod, stuffing a chunk of egg in my mouth.

"We didn't do anything," Rachel admitted in a lower tone. "He didn't even talk to me, we just, like, laid there." Rachel explains as Finn walks in. We all look over at him.

"Uh, I'm gonna take this to the park and watch drug deals go down. It's good to see you again, Finn." Kirt says, sending Finn a smile before grabbing my arm and dragging me up. I protest a bit but grab my plate and follow him.

"You, too, little brother." Finn calls out after us.

"By Finn!" I shout. I hear him laugh a little.

"By, Madi."

Kurt closes the door and we walk silently to the park.

"I can't believe he's here." Kurt murmured as we sat at a bench. I rub my forehead, playing with my food with a fork as Kurt digs into his own breakfast.

"I know... I can't believe he showed up as Rachel finally went on her fist date." I gaped. Kurt drops his fork on the plate.

"Totally! Such bad timing... but at least Finn is here and talking to her. They just need to get through this." Kurt expresses. I inhale deeply before nodding in agreement with him.

"I think in some way, we all do."

The rest of breakfast was nice. We eased into more comfortable conversation before Kurt and I took our separate cabs. His to VOGUE and mine to school.

Rachel and I don't see each other through most of the day. I go through my history class, my English class, my musical composition class, then I finally end up seeing Rachel during Jazz.

I walk into the classroom that was also used for Dance 101 with July, only to see Rachel and Finn. Rachel was talking animatedly and introducing Finn to people. I walk over to them.

"Hey, Finn! What's up? Why are you here?" I ask, confused but happy to see him. Rachel turns around with a shocked expression on her face, though she was smiling.

"Madelaine! I'm so happy you're here." Rachel squealed.

"Well I do go to this class." I murmur awkwardly.

"Finns been coming to all my classes today and we're gonna work with him, get him ready so he'll be ready to apply next year!" She squeals again, hugging Finn before going to talk to some other people. I slowly look up to Finn.

"And do you want that?" I ask carefully. Finn sighs, glancing away from me.

"I'm gonna see how this goes. That's all I can say." Finn admits with a shrug. I purse my lips and nod, not being able to understand all he must be feeling.

During dance, I couldn't help but glance over at Finn. He didn't really look like he belonged here. It seemed weird and unnatural for him to be at NYADA. No matter how good Finn was, he never really seemed to want to make singing his career.