Chapter 25

He really tried not to look at him everytime they would come across in the hallways, but he failed miserably, every time. Right now, Jeongguk was eating in the cafeteria with his best friend, Seokjin, and he just couldn't look away. He was just there, laughing with his friends, not realising he was being watched. He wasn't even trying, but he still looked extremely good. Suddenly, Taehyung looked back at the younger, so he quickly turned his attention to his hands, blush creeping on his cheeks rapidly. Soon enough, his phone started vibrating multiple times in a row.

Bear :
I swear
Wtf did you tell him
He has been LOOKING AT ME
ALL. DAY. LONG.

Me :
I mean you are attractive you can only expect people to look at you.

Bear :
He never looked at me before.

Jeongguk sighed. It was true. Of course he had noticed Taehyung on the very first sport class they shared, and right away thought he was breathtaking, but he wasn't the kind of people to spend hours daydreaming about someone just because they are beautiful. Until yesterday, Taehyung was just the angel face in his class. Now, Taehyung was the angel face who had this bubbly personality and had helped him to love himself at least a little bit more, without even realising it. Sure, Jeongguk was easily distracted, and could miss signals when he wanted to, but he wasn't blind enough to ignore the fact that he was slightly, but surely falling for him.

Me :
Perhaps orange suits you better than you think.

Bear :
Stop lying
What did you tell him

He had to come up with a lie. Well, not had to, more like desperately wanted to. Jeongguk never liked lying. It was hurting people for no good reason and it was always a bad idea for the liar. But Jeongguk would make an exception for this one. He would tell him the whole truth in a bit. Just not today. Not now.

Me :
Told him i've been talking to this guy, Kim Taehyung
Told him Kim Taehyung is a sweetheart
Very kind
And caring
And handsome
And totaly his type
And gay

Bear :
...

Jeongguk looked up to see Taehyung stupidly looking at his phone, not moving a muscle. Soon enough, his best friend, Jimin shoved his shoulder lightly, asking something Jeongguk couldn't hear, and made the orange hair laugh. He went back to typing.

Bear :
What do you mean totally his type?

Me :
Oops.
I said too much. 🙊

This time, Jeongguk did not look at Taehyung. He was devoting his entire concentration to Seokjin. But he could feel a stare lingering on him, and he knew it was coming from Taehyung. Because now he knew he had a chance with Jeongguk. The younger wondered if he was gonna make a move, just because of this information. He would just wait and see.