~ Chapter 55.

After dinner, Jeongguk and Taehyung went to the latter's room to cuddle on the bed. The dinner had gone smoothly, Taehyung's parents liked Jeongguk, which had convinced Taehyung telling them they're together would be easier than he previously though. Jeongguk was dozzing off when a ringing suddenly burst in the room. He was suddenly very awake and ready to hear Jimin's story.

"Chim told me he would call me to talk about Hoseok and Yoongi tonight, it doesn't bother you right?"

"No I knew he would, put him on speaker."

Taehyung looked at his lover weirdly, but accepted the call and put it on speaker, warning Jimin he wasn't alone in the room. On the other end, Jimin didn't sound surprised at all and greeted Jeongguk, a smile evident in his tone.

"Have you two been talking to each other?"

"Hm hm shut up." Jeongguk answered absent-mindly. "Go ahead Jimin hyung."

"Ok ready? Promise you won't interrupt me because this is awkward enough for me I don't need your reactions in between my storytime."

They both promised to stay quiet and Jimin started his story time. He started off telling them he felt like crap after Taehyung's birthday and didn't feel like talking to anyone, but after four days, he finally went to Hoseok's place to talk about it.

"And I didn't know Yoongz would be there.. Well, I guessed he could be but I wasn't sure. So I asked Hobi if Yoongz knew and he told me he did so I talked to Yoongz saying I was sorry and I didn't mean it -which was a lie obviously I meant it but whatever- and that I understood if he wanted me out of their live. Hobi was quiet this all time. And then Yoongi got mad saying he couldn't believe everything was true and bla bla bla. Anyways I left to go to Tae's. Yesterday, Hoseok sent me a message saying they talked about a lot of things with Yoongz and that we had to talk. So I went to their place-"

"They have a place?" Jeongguk asked Taehyung silently. He hoped Jimin didn't hear, but the annoyed scoff he was answered with told him otherwise.

"It's Hobi's place but Yoongi is always there, might as well be. Anyways so Hobi told me he had a crush on me but also on Yoongi at the time and he was confused because it was the first time it happened but then Yoongi asked him out and they started dating. Then Yoongi told me that he kind of started liking me after we went to the pool with Tae but he never acted on it. He explained that he talked to Hobi about it and they kind of fought at the time because they couldn't believe it."

"What the fuck." This time, Taehyung was the one to cut the other in his speech. The younger motioned him to stop talking by putting a finger on the other's lips, which ended up being kissed by him.

"And turns out Yoongi got mad at me the day before, not because he was mad that Hobi kind of cheated on him, but because they both promised each other not to try anything with me and he was annoyed that Hobi would try something without him! Can you believe that? Of course at this point I was putting my shoes on and was ready to leave because I thought they were kidding and didn't feel like being played with but they stopped me and Yoongi kissed me."

Taehyung and Jeongguk both gasped which made the other laugh.

"They told me they didn't know much about polyromentic relationships but if I was okay with it they were okay with it too. So I said I would have to think about it and left. Then this morning I texted Jeongguk about it and this afternoon we got together."

"Wait what? Just like that?" Jeongguk asked, bewildered.

"I couldn't believe it when they asked because I liked them both so I agreed right away. I'm walking to their place right now so we can talk more about it because I had to get back home for dinner but it's pretty much settled I think."

After a few more random informations, the phonecall ended and the coule got back to cuddling. Taehyung asked a few more questions to Jeongguk, precisely about his talk with the other the same morning.

"I can't believe we all got to get in a relationship with our crushes. That's like goals." Taehyung randomnly said, making the other laugh.

Jeongguk kissed him on the temple and nuzzled his head on the crook of the other's neck. "I know. I couldn't be happier."

"Me neither."

~~~

Fin.

If you liked this fanfic, tell me 🤗

If you didn't, also tell me, i'd like to know.

보라해 💜