~ Chapter 53

Bear :
Can you come tonight?

Me :
Will your parents be okay about it?

Bear :
I don't have to tell them

Me :
Honey you can't lie to them everytime

Bear :
Did you just call me honey?

Me :
It slipped out
Honey bear is kinda cute tho

Bear :
It's really not
Can you come tonight or not?
We can maybe watch a movie in my room
I really wanted a date with you today :(

Me :
I'll be there at around 9:30 is that okay?

Bear :
Yeah :)

.
.
.
.

Jeongguk would lie if he said he didn't want to go there. The more days passed, the more he couldn't deny his very obvious crush on Taehyung. From thinking "yeah I wouldn't mind getting with him" he went to thinking "I want him he can't be with anyone else." He didn't know exactly when his mindset got so precise. Maybe it was the hickey. Jeongguk had never experienced anything remotly sensual with anyone before, this was a new thing for him.

The fact that they couldn't go on a date really annoyed him. Of course he wasn't mad at Taehyung or Jimin, but at this point, he just wanted to ask Taehyung to be his boyfriend and get it over with already. He was so lost in thoughts he didn't notice Taehyung opening the back door and leading him to his room until he was sitting on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung said intensely looking at him.

"Hm? Oh yeah i'm fine."

Jeongguk pushed himself against the headboard and looked at Taehyung who was searching for a movie on his computer. After a while, a movie started playing and the older went to sit next to Jeongguk, but the younger decided against it, and made him sit in front of him, between his own legs, circling the blue haired waist with his arms. Taehyung giggled while getting comfortable.

After about ten minutes, Jeongguk was bored. It seemed like it was a romance, and Jeongguk was more of a action movie guy. He therefore found himself admiring every tiny details about the other. How his curls would fall negligibly on his forehead, the tiny mole on his cheek, and the one on his nose, how his pretty eyes seemed so focused on the screen he didn't even look like he realised Jeongguk was staring at him.

"You're not really focused on the movie, are you?" Taehyung asked, eyes still focused on the screen. So he did realise.

"Found something more entertaining." Jeongguk answered, kissing the other's temple. Soon, his lips found the way to his cheeks, and his jawline, and his neck. Taehyung's giggles quickly filled the room as Jeongguk's mouth was descending to his collarbone, luckily left on sight thanks to a loose neckline.

"Be my boyfriend." Jeongguk suddenly asked. The older seemed to tense for a few seconds and slowly looked at Jeongguk. "I mean you don't have to of course, but we're kind of already acting like a couple so... it wouldn't change anything really..."

Taehyung looked shocked for a few seconds but soon, a smile appeared on his features. "Okay." He whispered before getting closer to the other. The older put both his hands on Jeongguk's cheeks and kissed him. It wasn't a kiss filled with lust or desire, but it was filled with love, and it didn't take long for Jeongguk to melt into the embrace and kiss back. Oh how he wished this was his first kiss. But of course, after the Yugyeom accident, he couldn't technically say it was. At least it was his first wanted kiss, and the first one he enjoyed.

"So that's a yes right?" Jeongguk asked when they finally broke the kiss to breathe.

"Yes I will be your boyfriend." Taehyung giggled, kissing Jeongguk's cheek. A bright smile took place on Jeongguk's face, and after a few seconds of staring at him, Taehyung exclaimed "Oh I understand why you said Bunny! You look like one when you smile!"

Jeongguk shut him up by kissing him.