~ Chapter 30

"Jeon Jeongguk!"

Jeongguk turned around and his heart missed a beat. There he was. So close, once again. He was gorgeous with his beautiful blue hair. It took him a few seconds to realise Taehyung was not the one who had said his name. Unfortunately.

It was Hoseok, who was laughing loudly. Suddenly his hand was in Jeongguk's hair and he gasped loudly.

"Wow! It suits you! Right Tae?.. Tae?"

Taehyung, who had been looking at the ground looked up and locked eyes with Jeongguk, who smiled at him. He then cleared his throat and nodded lightly while a nice rosy color was taking place on his cheeks. Jeongguk smiled even more brightly and thanked both of them.

Of course he knew Hoseok would come up to him, because he was known to compliment everyone when something changed about them, even if they didn't know him very well, but he didn't expect Taehyung to be there. Suddenly an arm was placed on Jeongguk's shoulder.

"Ah! He is handsome isn't he? Not as handsome as me of course, but still. Hey do you want to see the pictures I took yesterday? I made him do a photoshoot!"

Hoseok agreed and soon Seokjin was shoving his phone in Hoseok's hands who gasped loudly.

"Wow Jaykay! You look like a real model! Look Tae, don't you wanna see?"

He already saw, Jeongguk thought. But he would not say that. Taehyung agreed half heartedly and pretended to be surprised when seeing the pictures.

"Y-you look good."

Oh my god he stuttered. Jeongguk tried to fight back his sudden blush but couldn't control it so he just whispered to Seokjin he was going to class and left. When he sat down at his desk, he felt his phone vibrating.

Bear :
I think i'm gonna faint

Me :
I wonder why

Bear :
I STUTTERED

Me :
Lmao cute

Bear :
In front of Him :(
I don't stutter
Ever
Never stuttered in my life
And bfksnsjd
Just because he looks damn good fksbsjd
Fuck how am I ever gonna make a move if I stutter JUST because he died his hair dksbfj

Me :
Let him do the first move then

Bear :
Lmao he would have to like me first
I can't get him to like me if I can't even SPEAK WITHOUT STUTTERING
Fuck

Me :
Maybe stuttering will get him to like you

Bear :
Lmao I wish

Me :
You never know