~ Chapter 36

Jeongguk had spent a full hour in the library. He was supposed to have class but never went. He would have been late anyway. And he didn't feel like seeing Yugyeom again.

Seokjinnie hyung 💕 :
Where the fuck are you??

Me :
Library

Seokjinnie hyung 💕 :
You didn't go to class?
You should have told me.
I'm taking you home.
You scared me when I didn't see you going out of your classroom.

Me :
So do you usually go around punching people?

Seokjinnie hyung 💕 :
Uh?
Oh.
He came near you??
Talked to you??

Me :
Near enough for me to see his lovely black eye
Were you never gonna tell me ?

Seokjinnie hyung 💕 :
Well you didn't have to know..
I dare you to say he didn't deserve it.

Me :
He did deserve it
How is your hand?

Seokjinnie hyung 💕 :
It hurts like a bitch.

Me :
Lmao

Seokjinnie hyung 💕 :
I'm almost there.
Pack your stuff.
We're getting icecream.
Can I stay at your place tonight?

Me :
You don't need to watch over me day and night hyung

Seokjinnie hyung 💕 :
Well proof I do because I leave your side for 2 fricking seconds and he gets close to you.

Jeongguk waited for Seokjin only for about thirty seconds before he arrived in the library. Then they both left and when they arrived in the main hallway, Jeongguk saw Taehyung talking to Jimin. The blue haired and he locked eyes and Jeongguk stopped Seokjin in his track.

"Wait I need to tell Taehyung."

Seokjin turned around and nodded. The day before, Jeongguk had told him every thing about "bear" and Seokjin convinced him he had to tell him the truth the sooner the better. Jeongguk therefore started walking towards his crush but soon stopped in his track. In his peripheral vision he could see Yugyeom entering the hallway. Seokjin growled, as he, too, could see him arriving.

"Nevermind, you'll tell him tomorrow."

Seokjin grabbed Jeongguk's arm and started to pull at it. Jeongguk looked back at Taehyung, then at Yugyeom, then at Taehyung, and huffed in annoyance. He wanted to tell him today. He wanted to be able to hug him. Taehyung looked around and saw Yugyeom, but when he turned to look back at Jeongguk, he was already leaving.