Chapter 54 ~

[Taehyung focus]

When Taehyung woke up, he felt extremely warm. Looking around, he figured it was because of Jeongguk. The younger was hugging him, halfway on top of him, sound asleep. Taehyung cooed at the sight, before his phone started ringing multiple times in a row.

Namjoonie :
We're together.
Like actually together.
I can't believe it.
He asked ME!!
He stayed at my place last night and we talked for hours and he's so perfect omg.
Did you know he cooks? Yeah, he does.
He told me he's a pretty good cook and jockingly I said "you'd be a perfect boyfriend huh?" And he said "Yes I would" and I was like "aha yeah....." and he said!!! "Wanna get together to see if I can be your perfect boyfriend?"!!!!!

Me :
Omg this is cute
You look so good together i'm happy for you!

Namjoonie :

Mum took a picture of us

Mum took a picture of us. :)

Me :
Anw you're so cute!
He's not purple anymore?

Namjoonie :
No unfortunately.
It was short lived.
He said he needed a color that would go with every color of clothes he has.
Turns out he loves colors so he probably has every color.

Me :
He's a smart man
I'm happy for you!
So your parents reacted okay?

Namjoonie :
Yeah. They saw it coming apparently.
Mum was even relieved because "you're too clumsy to get a girlfriend anyway".

Me :
Lmao
All good then?

Namjoonie :
Yeah, all good.
Don't worry Taehyungie your parents will come around. 💞
They didn't throw you out or anything, they just need time I think.

Me :
Yeah I hope

Namjoonie :
Anyways with me in a relationship they will have to be okay about it if they don't want to break the family apart.

Me :
Right
Plus i'm also in a relationship now so 🤗

Namjoonie :
What??
You are???

Me :
Bye Joonie 💜

Namjoonie :
No no come back??
Are you and Jeongguk together??
TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung put his phone aside when he felt a few kisses on his neck. He looked down to see Jeongguk, still half asleep, head buried in his neck. The sight brought a bright boxy smile to his features and he cleared his throat to be able to speak.

"Good morning Bunny"

"Hmm"

"Still tired?"

"Hmmm" he said, half yawning. Of course Taehyung would have to tell his parents a boy was in his bedroom last night, now. It was already 10am, he could hear his parents downstairs in the kitchen. He couldn't avoid it. But maybe "friend" would be better. Maybe he didn't have to tell them they were together just yet.

"Do you want to stay here today?"

"Can I sleep a little more?" Jeongguk asked, voice still hoarse.

"Sure."

"Good night Taebear" Jeongguk whispered before going back to sleep.