~ Chapter 49 ~

When they knocked, the door got unlocked very quickly by a guy Jeongguk didn't know. He looked very drunk already. It was only 11pm. The both could hear lood music and laughter inside the house.

"Oh hi there cutie. Does that harness has a purpose? What's your name handsome?"

"Back off Seo Joon he's mine. Hey Bunny!"

Taehyung crushed Jeongguk in a tight hug. He smelled like vodka. Then, he greeted Seokjin who was giggling at him and they all entered. They let go of their coats, and got dragged to the living room. When he looked around, Jeongguk could tell Jimin had already had a few drinks, and was currently holding a beer. Yoongi was sitting on Hoseok's lap, the both holding a glass, talking to Jimin. Namjoon looked drunk already and was currently dancing with a guy Jeongguk didn't recognize. The cherry head heard Jin huff and they both got directed to the bar where a bunch of drinks were scattered.

"Oh! You have a gift! Is it for me?" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed, looking at the package in Jeongguk's hand.

"Taehyung how much did you drink?"

"Only one shot of vodka and half a bear. Do you want a beer? Seokjin hyung?"

Seokjin and Jeongguk both agreed and soon they had a beer in hand. When he turned around, Jeongguk saw Namjoon suddenly stopped dancing, looking at their direction. He marched right towards them, looking at Seokjin up and down, hungrily. Seokjin turned bright red just because of Namjoon's stare. The younger didn't say anything but dragged Seokjin to the middle of the room and started dancing with him. He was definitely drunk. Suddenly, Jeongguk felt a tug on his arm and Taehyung dragged him to his room.

"You can leave my gift here! But I told you you didn't have to."

Jeongguk put the gift on the bed, and when he turned around, he caught Taehyung staring at his chest. One of the younger's eyebrow rose as he approached the other and put his finger under his chin, making the older look up at him.

"See something you like?"

Taehyung giggled and looked back down, curling his fingers around the harness, which made Jeongguk tense, and smiled. "Your waist is so tiny".

"How can you be drunk already?"

"I'm not! My mind is very clear."

"Sure it is."

Taehyung shrugged and suddenly turned around when someone from downstairs yelled something about "cake" and "candles". He dragged the younger back down and they were both met with multiple candles being lit on a cake, everyone singing Happy Birthday terribly off key. Jeongguk joined in and Taehyung looked happier than ever, and started clapping excitingly.

After he blew the candles off, it was time for the presents, so Taehyung sat down and was given gifts from everyone in the room, except Jeongguk who whispered to him he would give him his gift before going to sleep. After the whole present time, they were all back to dancing or drinking. Luckily, Jeongguk could drink a lot without feeling the effects. Which was the exact opposite of Taehyung who after the second half of his beer definitely was drunk, even if he kept saying he wasn't.