~ Chapter 49 ~

It was currently past 1am. Seo Joon and the other guy Jeongguk didn't know and forgot the name of had left already. Jeongguk was glad they did because Seo Joon kept flirting with him and it was getting on both his nerves and Taehyung's. The latter was currently in the kitchen with Namjoon while Jeongguk and Seokjin were dancing. Or rather Jeongguk was dancing and Seokjin was excitingly telling him Namjoon had complimented him and gave him his number.

Jeongguk turned his head around and widdened his eyes. He kept his gaze steady for a while just to be sure he wasn't mistaking. Jimin was currently on Hoseok's lap, passionately kissing him while the other's hands were on his hips, kissing back. Jeongguk's jaw dropped. So what Taehyung was afraid of had happened. Where the hell was Yoongi? He was sitting next to Hoseok mere seconds ago. Jeongguk turned his head back to Seokjin who was also looking at the kissing couple, his mouth wide open.

"YOONGI HYUNG?" Jeongguk heard Taehyung call from the kitchen and suddenly, Jimin and Hoseok parted and looked at each other weirdly. The younger jumped off of the older's lap and babbled something Jeongguk didn't hear, and suddenly he was in the hall, grabbing his coat and soon left the house. Hoseok kept looking into space for a while, apparently confused as to what just happened.

After what felt like a while but was really just a few seconds, Yoongi entered the living room, looked at his boyfriend, brightly smiled at him, and continued his way into the kitchen. Jeongguk looked back at Hoseok and saw him getting teary eyes. He stood up murmuring something Jeongguk couldn't hear but assumed was "fuck fuck fuck what did I do" and went into the kitchen. Mere seconds later, Hoseok was dragging Yoongi out of the house while the shorter looked completely lost as to why his boyfriend looked extremely upset.

"What the hell was this all about?" Seojin exclaimed.

"Hey Jin do you need a ride home?" Namjoon suddenly said, emerging from the kitchen. Jeongguk scoffed at him.

"You surely aren't driving and you're not driving with Jinnie hyung in the car."

"No I came by foot, I actually live further down the street. I meant do you need someone to get you home? It's almost two am, the streets are not safe."

"He absolutely does." Jeongguk pushed Seokjin towards the other, making Taehyung giggle. Seokjin looked back at Jeongguk with a look that read "wait till I get my hands on you, you bad excuse of a friend" but soon Namjoon put his hand on Seokjin's waist and the latter looked like he was malfunctioning. They got to the front door, followed by Taehyung and Jeongguk and soon left.

"They all left so fast." Taehyung whinned. "Chim didn't even say bye. Hoseok told me he left just before he left too. Do you know why they all left?"

"Uh... I can guess but I think it would be better if they tell you. Are you tired?"

Taehyung agreed, while putting his head on Jeongguk's shoulder. He mumbled he had to take a shower first because Namjoon had spilled his beer on his shirt. Jeongguk hummed, finally understanding why the older reeked of alcohol and they both got to the bedroom.