Chapter 36 ~

Me :
I tell you who I am today

Bear :
What
Wait what

Me :
I feel like you have the right to know

Bear :
This is so sudden
Okay go ahead

Me :
Not by text you dummie
I will TELL you who I am

Bear :
Oh fuck yes
I'll get to know who your sexy self is 😍

"Jeongguk can I talk to you?"

Jeongguk turned around and saw Hoseok looking at him intensely. He nodded while smiling at Seokjin, silently telling him he could let him out of his sigh. Seokjin therefore started going to his classroom and left the both to talk.

"Hum... I don't know how to say this.."

Hoseok's hand found a home on his nape while his teeth were holding his lower lip hostage. Jeongguk smiled and lightly hit his leg with his own foot, making him look back at him.

"It's okay. You couldn't have done anything. I'm fine. But thanks for worrying."

Jeongguk saw Taehyung approaching from the right. Perfect. He would just ask to talk to him alone and could get it done with already. Hoseok smiled at him, but still looked worried.

"It's fine really. Can I talk to Taehyung now? Alome?"

Hoseok turned to Taehyung who already had a light blush on his cheeks. He agreed right away and left them, a light smile playing on his lips. Taehyung stood in front of Jeongguk but didn't say anything. He looked deep in thoughts, like he wanted to say a lot but could form any sentences properly.

Okay here we go. I am bunny. Easy. Three words. You can do this. Jeongguk cleared his throat and was about to speak up when another voice erupted, way too close for Jeongguk's liking. Yugyeom's voice. Both Taehyung and Jeongguk turned to him right away. Jeongguk frowned when he saw the very evident black eye he was bearing.

"Guk can we talk?"

"Absolutely not." Taehyung answered. He took a hold of Jeongguk's arm and brought him closer to himself. Jeongguk could feel Taehyung's chest touching his back. Just the thought of being this close to him brought color to his cheeks.

"What happened to your eye?"

He didn't want to talk to him. Of course he didn't. But the curiosity pushed him to ask anyways. He wondered if he got a black eye because he tried something with someone else, or if it was because of him.

"Your friend happened."

"My friend?" Jeongguk asked, looking at Taehyung. He, too, looked confused. So it wasn't him.

"The tall one."

"Seokjin?" Jeongguk asked, a smile playing on his lips. When Yugyeom nodded, that smile faded. "Seokjin punched you?" Again, he nodded. Jeongguk couldn't believe it. Seokjin wouldn't punch anyone. He was the exact opposite of the violent type.

"And then he said he would be mad if his 'beautiful hand' got bruised. Also said I shouldn't come near you again."

Jeongguk suddenly laughed. Which shocked the two others. It shocked him too, he didn't expect to burst in laughter in this kind of situation, but he just couldn't believe it. Seokjin had punched someone because of him. He had underestimated his proctective side.

"You should listen to him. Don't come near me again."

Yugyeom opened his mouth, and closed it again. He then took a step forward, and this time Jeongguk didn't hesitate, and pressed his back even further on Taehyung's chest, trying to get as far as possible.

"You heard him. Leave." Taehyung growled. In the back of his mind, Jeongguk thought his voice sounded extremely sexy, but most of his mind was focused on his fear of Yugyeom so he didn't realise right away he had this thought. Yugyeom left the hallway and suddenly the bell rung. Taehyung gasped and let go of Jeongguk.

"I have to get to class! Sorry we'll talk later yeah?"

Taehyung didn't wait for an answer and started fast walking towards his classroom. Jeongguk cursed under his breath. Damn it. He was supposed to tell him who he is. This was Yugyeom's fault. Again.