Chapter 41

Jeongguk woke up feeling a weight on him. When he opened his eyes fully, he saw Taehyung was on him, his hands around his waist, his head on his shoulder, legs cupping his hip, like a koala bear. Jeongguk's cheeks got a bright red color in merely seconds. He could feel everything on his body. His breath hitched. Then, he frowned. Why was it day already? Jeongguk went to snatch his phone on the bedside table and gasped. 9:17 am. His dance class was in 13 minutes.

"Fuck, Taehyung? Taehyung wake up."

Jeongguk tried to push Taehyung off, but he only tightened his grip on the younger, getting even closer. Jeongguk tried to shake him off, while thinking of everything but the boy on him. Slowly, the older stirred and in what felt like ages to Jeongguk, he opened one eye, and then the other. He looked up at Jeongguk and smiled, before nuzzling his head back on his shoulder.

"Good morning Bunny."

Jeongguk's jaw dropped. Oh wow. He had wondered a few times before what his voice sounded like in the morning, but he didn't expect it to be this hoarse and low and beautiful. He quickly shook out of his daze and looked at his phone. 9:21.

"Taehyung I have dance class in 9 minutes, move."

This seemed to wake the other up, and he gasped when his mind finally realised what position they were in. He quickly let go of Jeongguk and cleared his throat while sitting up on the bed.

"It's okay the school is two minutes away from here."

"I would like to grab something before I leave? Sport with an empty stomach is always a bad idea."

"Right." Taehyung stood up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Jeongguk followed in all the way to the kitchen and grabbed the cereal bar Taehyung was handing him. Better than nothing I guess. They then made their way back to the bedroom and Taehyung left for the bathroom to get dressed, while Jeongguk got dressed in the room. 9:25. Taehyung got out of the room while tying his hear back in a man bun, which stole Jeongguk's interest for a good ten seconds. After he was done with his hair, he clapped his hands and looked at his watch.

"Nine twenty-six. See, we're even gonna be early."

Jeongguk rolled his eyes smiling and soon, they were out the door. They arrived in front of the building in two minutes and entered together. Taehyung opened the door to the room 142 for Jeongguk to get in first, and then entered. They parted ways, as Jeongguk went to a side to stretch while Taehyung was going toward the bench to sit down. Both were oblivious to Jimin frowning at them, wondering since when they knew each other.
.
.
.

Bear :
The fact that I can't freak out to you about you because you are you is very annoying
Just saying
.
.

Me :
I mean i'm not stopping you

Jeongguk looked up from his phone, panting. The teacher had given them a ten-minute break, before they would get back to the choregraphy. He saw Taehyung scoff at his phone and their eyes meet right after. Jeongguk winked at him before his sight was obstructed by Jimin, who was looking at him strangely. He looked around at Taehyung and then back at him, while pointing at his best friend.

"You know each other?"

Jeongguk smiled at him, nodding. Jimin looked even more perplexed and a disbelieving "how?" left his mouth. Jeongguk breathed out a smile and looked back at Taehyung who was looking at the both, a bewildered expression plastered on his face.

"I'm Bunny. We talked once through his phone I believe."

Jimin gasped and looked back at Taehyung, mouthing something the younger didn't get. Taehyung seemed to understand though, a light blush making its way to his cheeks. Jeongguk wondered if he had a blood problem to blush this much but didn't say anything. Then the teacher clapped his hands and they got back to dancing.