Chapter 34

[Taehyung focus]

Me :
Hey bunny :(
We didn't talk yesterday
I thought I should give you space
But I miss you now
Plus Jeongguk isn't at dance class smh
I came here for nothing
Woke up for nothing
.
.
Oh wait you're dancing you can't answer
Right
I'm dumb aha
I miss you :(
I wish I knew who you are
I could go up to you and hug you rn :(

***

Hoseokie hyung ☀ :
Hey dance class started already right?

Me :
Yeah
Why?

Hoseokie hyung ☀ :
Which room is it?

Me :
142
Why?

Hoseokie hyung ☀ :
I'll be there in five
.
.

Taehyung waved at Hoseok when he entered. The latter quietly went to his friend and sat next to him. He didn't say anything, he just looked through the crowd of dancers. After a few seconds, he frowned.

"Where is Jeongguk?"

"He's not here today. He's probably sick."

Taehyung looked back at Hoseok and saw him staring at one dancer in particular. He looked like he was shocked and annoyed by his presence. Taehyung followed his friend's gaze and figured he must be looking at Yugyeom.

"Is there a problem Seokie?"

"That Yugyeom brat. He's probably the reason why Jeongguk isn't here today."

Taehyung looked at his friend, stunned. Hoseok was the kind of person to always see the best in people. Always find them excuses. He wouldn't insult someone just for the sake of it. And what about Jeongguk? Was he absent because he didn't want to be seen with Yugyeom because of the rumor? But they were in the same class all week, that didn't make sense. Taehyung nudged his friend and silently asked him to explain.

"Yesterday when I was about to leave school, I saw them. Yugyeom and Jeongguk. Yugyeom was holding onto Jeongguk's waist and kissed him."

Taehyung's expression sunk. Oh. Hoseok saw them. Hoseok was also not a liar. He wouldn't joke about this, because even if Taehyung had no idea, Hoseok was very aware of his crush on the cherry head. Hoseok saw how his friend blushed when around or talking about him. He heard him stutter, for the first time that week.

"So they are together after all.." Taehyung sighed.

"No, no. They're not. Right when he kissed him, Jeongguk pushed him off, punched him and told him to never touch him again. I couldn't see his face because his back was facing me, but he sounded like he was about to cry."

Taehyung's eyes widdened. He turned his head around and looked at Yugyeom. His lower lip looked swollen and had a very visible scar. Taehyung pointed at his own lip while looking at Hoseok. The latter laughed half heartedly while looking at Yugyeom.

"Yeah. Jeongguk bit him I think. That's how he got him off of him. I don't think they were ever together Tae. I think Yugyeom forced himself on him yesterday."

Taehyung looked back at Yugyeom. He felt so dumb. He should have trusted his instinct. And his Bunny. Yugyeom always looked sketchy to him, not just because he looked interested in Jeongguk, but also because he just looked like he couldn't be trusted.

"I should have trusted him."

"Who?" Hoseok asked.

"Bunny." Taehyung said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Who's Bunny?"

Taehyung frowned. Oh right, Hoseok doesn't know. He had only told Jimin the very first day while he was going off about "omg Jimin how could you give me a wrong number seriously?". And then Namjoon had found out that day when Jimin took his phone to talk to him. But the Yoonseok couple didn't know. Taehyung suddenly felt a rush of blood in his cheeks and murmed "no one". But Hoseok was not having it. A smile took place on his face while he grabbed Taehyung's arm.

"Taehyung who the fuck is Bunny?"