Introduction

4 March 2005

"Be careful tine !" A lady shouted , watching two kids playing around the swings .

" Sarawat honey look after Tine na !" Another young lady sitting besides the first one said , smiling

" Tine has always been sick . He gets me so worried" Said Mrs Metawin.

" Don't worry " Mrs Vachiravit held her hand and smiled at her " Everything will be fine . We are here to take care of him with you"

As soon as she finished, they saw both kids running towards them , hands in hands.
"Don't worry Anty! I will marry tine and will take care of him forever!" Young boy with light brown hair and girl like red lips said , his face serious.

Young Tine looked at Sarawat with big wondering eyes " Can you promise?"

Sarawat vigorously nodded his head " I promise!"

Both the ladies laughed. Mr Vachiravit held the boy's hand and got up " These kids i swear" she shook her head and chuckled.

And 4 of them started taking route to their houses.
Mrs Metawin and Mrs Vachiravit were neighbours and have been good friends. Both had their kids Tine and Sarawat around the same time and luckily they became very good friends too.

Tine was not a very healthy baby and often remain sick while Sarawat had quite good immune system . Even though he was young and was of same age as Tine but he took it as his responsibility to protect Tine.

"Can I eat with Sarawat tonight mom?" Young Tine asked , trying to pull his hand out of his mom's hand .
"Yes ! You can" Sarawat replied before his mother could.

"But-"'

"Don't worry I will make him something less spicy " Mrs Vachiravit replied and smile , assuring Mrs Metawin.

Tine and Sarawat looked at eachother smiling so hard their eyes almost closed.

2018

Its been 2nd day since Tine returned from 2 years Student exchange program in USA and he joined college in his hometown again.

He held his bag over his shoulder and sighed , looking at the college entrance

"Lets get going na Tine" He talked to himself and as soon as he entered , hefelt someone harshly pulled his backpack and pushed him. The tremendous force made him lose his balance and he fell down hard .

"Ouch who the hell-" He looked up and stoped . In front of him was standing a tall , lean but strong guy, staring down at him with hate .

"Sarawat" Tine who was still sitting on ground, whispered. Then he noticed his backpack in his hands " Give back my bag!"

Sarawat didn't answer him but instead open the bag's zipper and threw out all the books.

"Hoye!" This knocked some sense in Tine's head and he got up immediately and tried to take his bag back but instead got pushed back by Sarawat.

Sarawat threw the empty bag down with disgust and looked at him " Get out of here . This college has no need of your kind of people"

And Sarawat left without looking twice at Tine who was looking at him with worried face.

********
CHARACTERS:

Tine Metawin:

Age: 19 years old About: Happy and soft guy, easily get sicks , can't really fight and have asthama

Age: 19 years old
About: Happy and soft guy, easily get sicks , can't really fight and have asthama.

SARAWAT VACHIRAVIT:

Age: 19
About: Strong guy. Easily gets angry. Have trust issues. Used to be very good friend with Tine when young.

Author's note!
Hi :) intro sucks but i promise this story will be interesting so please give it a a chance yeah?