Chapter 22

Sarawat cleared his throat and pulled his chair closer to P'Dim, who was looking at him attentively.

"Um" Sarawat licked his lips and nervously played with the vine glass on the counter.

.
.
.

Tine went after Tutor but lost him. He looked around, confused.

Meanwhile Tutor who was actually standing on a balcony thinking about his recent clashes with P'Fight, now headed towards bathroom and  felt hot among the crowd so he took off his jacket and was about to go to the bathroom area when his phone rang.

"Hello" He attended the call , holding the jacket with the other hand, glancing ahead he saw P'Dim coming after him shortly.

"Mom I am not in my room right now" Tutor answered the phone and gestured P'Dim to ask where he is going.

"Toilet" P'Dim mouthed and pointed towards the washroom. Tutor nodded and handed him his jacket and went out to talk to his mom in a quiet place.

P'Dim wrapped the jacket around his shoulders and went in washroom. Tine who recognized jacket, immediately followed his senior in the washroom and when P'Dim went in, Tine shamelessly walked in the toilet.

"Kid what the heck!?"

"Shia !" Tine yelled, appalled , pointing at P'Dim with his pants down.

"Get out you good for nothing kid!" P'Dim said, throwing tissue paper roll at him.

Tine ran out of the toilet cube so fast he almost slipped on the slipery floor. He stopped on the entrance floor , his face red with embarrassment.

He patted his face and sighed, deciding to go to his Sarawat and sitting besides him like a sinless little puppy.

He walked over to the bar area and slowed down when he saw Sarawat talking to a girl. He frowned, looking at the unfamiliar girl. He was sure he has never seen her in college.

He went closer and his lips parted in surprise when he saw Sarawat was holding her hand, looking at her beautiful hand while she was blushing.

There was huge smile on Sarawat's face.

Tine frowned and felt irritated. He rushed to Sarawat and snaked his arms around his neck from behind.

Sarawat was startled by the sudden encounter with Tine and he immediately let go of girl's hand.

"You are back already?" Sarawat asked, his voice a little shaky at being busted.

"Yeah" Tine smiled and pecked Sarawat's lips in front of girl on purpose.

Sarawat held his hand lovingly and lead him to sit on a seat near him.

Girl excused herself and went back to her friends.

"What took you so long?"  Sarawat asked, smiling at Tine.

"I saw something that will haunt me for many nights" Tine replied, cringing at the memory.
.
.
.

"Alright mom. Make sure you go to doctor tomorrow okay?" Tutor said on the phone and slowly tapped his foot on the sidewalk. He came out to talk to his mom.

"Alright bye ma. I love you" He smiled and hang up the phone. He looked at the dark sky and sighed.
He went back in and saw Dim sitting in a bar area with Tine and Sarawat.

He glanced around and saw Fighter standing in a group of girls but instead of talking to them he was looking around the place as if looking for someone.