Chapter 7

^ the snack in the above photo.
.
.
.

"Here let me help you "  P'Mil smiled and attempted to fix Tine's hair gently, moving closer to him so that his chest was almost touching Tine's.

Tine, felt a little uncomfortable and took a step back. P'Mil held his shoulder and kept him still, making him unable to move back
"Don't move , Your hair gonna be messy again"  P'Mil said and smirked when he saw Tine nervously gulping.

The way Senior was touching him, Tine didn't like it and he wanted to move back but was unable to do so.

"Here you go" P'Mil smiled and moved back.

"Thank you phi"  Tine said.

"You weren't here on the orientation day right?" Senior asked and continued " You need to know the rules and must have a senior contact number so you can get help in projects"

"Uh.. Tutor didn't tell me anything about that.." Tine replied, confused.

"Oh he must've forgot"  Phi waved his hand and then put it forward "Give me your phone"

"Huh?"

"Your phone. Cmon give me I won't run away with it" Phi said and chuckled.

Tine pulled it out from his back pocket and handed it to Senior who tapped onto it a few times and gave it back with a wide smile
"I put my number in it and texted on my number so I can have your's too"

Tine the slow mind puppy, was trying to process what just happened so P'Mil decided to take more advantage of him. When Tine was about to get his phone, Phi Mil tisked and said "No worries I will put it back myself " and held Tine's waist and put the phone in his back pocket.

Tine was taken back by the previous action. Senior saw his surprised face and put his hand on Tine's cheeks.

"Relax"

At this point, Tine was really sure that Phi was being uncomfortably touchy and before he could decide to tell him to stay back, he saw someone pulled Senior's shoulder roughly and pushed him back.

"Who the hell... Ai Watt!" Senior glared at him.

Sarawat who was  watching them for God knows how long , was really angry and looked like he could kill a man or two.

"What are you doing to him?"Sarawat yelled and Tine wanted to put his hands over his ears. He hated loud noises . Angry Sarawat scares him. Sarawat knows this.

He knows it and he used to make sure to never get angry in front of Tine.

But Ofcourse that was all in the past.

The present is Tine standing in a difficult situation where two guys in front of him seems like they are ready to ripped off each other's head.

"I was just helping him. You better learn how to respect your Senior" P'Mil replied, ragging.

Sarawat glared at him for a second then looked at Tine, who was looking like a terrified cat with his tail between his legs.

He held Tine's hand a little harshly and pulled him with him without saying another word.

"What is that kid's problem" P'Mil spoke to himself .

"Perhaps he has a thing for that transfered chick" He heard a girl's voice behind him and turned back to see Pear standing behind him with her arms folded across her chest.
.

.