Chapter 17

Guess the baby ^
.
.
.

"Take off your clothes"  Tine's head turned in the direction of voice and he stared at Sarawat.

"What?" He asked and chuckled. It was pretty cold and they were outside.

"Okay not clothes! Just the jacket" Sarawat stated and laughed "Now come on"

"But why?" Tine asked, still confused. Sarawat tisked his tongue at the constant questioning. He moved forth and pulled off Tine's jacket against his will.

"Hey!" Tine resisted but Sarawat looked pretty serious. He stood in front of Tine and said

" Hit me "

Tine ceased his eyebrows together in confusion. What?

" I said hit me " Sarawat repeated "Lets say I am a stalker and I am bothering you . I want you to defend yourself.

"Wat stop it  " Tine replied, chuckling awkwardly" You know I can't fight"

"Well you have to learn self defense" Sarawat insisted " I won't be around you all the time to protect you"

"Sarawat thats ridiculous" Tine tried to laugh it off but Sarawat kept pushing it."Alright act like a creep first"

"Okay" Sarawat replied and pouted, with his hands in his jeans pocket " Hey pretty boy" He looked at Tine and smile, stepping forward , touching his face "You wonna come to my room?"

"How can I say no to this angelic boy asking me this" Tine replied, trying hard not to laugh.

"Tine I am serious" Sarawat replied, rolling his eyes.

" Well me too" Tine said. Sarawat pushed his shoulder a bit and encouraged "Come on Hit me "

" No I can't!" Tine fought back "I can't hit you!"

"You hit me yesterday" Sarawat stated.

" Well that was different I was mad and It was you !" Tine replied, frustrated by now " I can never hit a stranger!"

"If you won't stop them, they will hurt you " Sarawat replied , stern "And I can't have that, now come on" He pushed Tine back.

Tine shook his head and refused" I can't!"

" Don't be coward" Sarawat pushed again, harder every time , making Tine step back.

"I said No! " Tine replied, his voice louder this time " And don't push me!"

"Yeah?" Sarawat asked, pushing him again " What would you do?"

"Sarawat stop" Tine replied, raising his finger in warning.

"What if I don't?" Sarawat asked and when he stepped closer to push him back , Tine made a solid fist and aimed at Sarawat's face.

The force was huge and it made Sarawat turn back and hold his face.

"Oh Gosh" Tine gasped"Sarawat I am so sorry!" And rushed to him , trying to see his face.