Chapter 18

Hi ! Next update might be a little late . I have exams coming up.

.
.
.

"Sarawat has something to tell you"  Tine said, looking at Sarawat who looked back at Tine with unimpressed face and smacked him lightly at the back of his head.

"Okay mom I'll call later" Tine said his goodbye and hung up the phone. He looked at Sarawat staring at him and replied with a shrug "What? I am a simple man. I fear my mom "

"I wonder how our moms will react to this" Sarawat sighed.

"Your mom is getting a handsome son in law . I don't think she will object much" Tine said proudly , raising his chin and grinning like an idiot.

"Sorry mom. I am bringing a goof as your son in law" Sarawat muttered, smiling and proceed to pick out the books from bag and tossed them on study table.
"Lets study for mid terms"

"You're gonna help me right?" Tine asked , putting his hands on table and raising himself up so his face was closer to Sarawat's.

"Yes" Sarawat replied with a smile and arranged books, looking down at table "Have a seat"

"Boy I am thinking of all those kisses I'll be getting during study session" Tine replied, sitting down and comfortably leaning his back on chair.

Sarawat was standing behind his chair, leaning forward and placed the book on table in front of Tine. He looked at Tine and gave a wide sarcastic smile and replied
"We'll see"

.
.
.

Tutor was sitting at backseat, glaring at the girl's hand on P'Fight's thigh as he was driving and Hwa was sitting on passenger's seat , rubbing P'Fight's leg.

P'Fight glanced at Tutor into the rear view mirror and a smile creeped on his lips.
"So where do you wonna go first?" He asked Hwa.

"You said We'll go for shopping " Hwa said .

Fighter nodded. They stopped by an expensive looking mall . Fighter stopped the car at entrance and said "Get off here. Parking place is little far . I'll park the car and meet you inside"

Hwa nodded and got off. Tutor looked down and was unhooking his seatbelt when Senior pressed the accelerator and started the car before Tutor could get off.

"Hey!" Tutor spoke, surprised. "I thought you told us to get off"

" I asked the people who like me to get off" P'Fight said, sheepishly smiling "Do you come in this category?"

"In your dreams" Tutor muttered, annoyed.

P'Fight let out a loud laugh and shook his head "Then help me find a free spot"

Tutor sighed but looked around and they finally found a place to park. P'Fight parked the car and they both came out. Fighter tugged the expensive car's keys in his tight jeans's pocket , Rolex watch sliding down his fair wrist a little as he looked around and gestured someone with his 2 fingers up. Tutor stared at him. He looked some kind of celebrity , someone who is way out of Tutor's league.

Soon a man came in uniform and gave Fighter parking ticket which he received with a smile and started walking towards the entrance besides Tutor.

"Hold my hand" He said , out of blue and held Tutor's hand.