Chapter 5

.
.
.
"Shia" Tine whispered as soon as the tall guy in the room turned to look at the new comers.

He frowned. Well Tine personally thought that the frown was permanently plastered on his face.

"Ai Type"  Tutor called his name .

Tine's heart dropped. He has seen Type hanging out with Sarawat a lot and he honestly didn't look friendly at all.

Type glared at Tine and came closer, almost standing chest to chest with him.

"You again! " He spat , angry. Tine took few steps back, trembling. For some reasons, Type didn't like Tine.

"Ai Type Be nice! " Tutor interrupted"Tine paid for this room as much as you did!"

"Type did you unpack my bag yet?"  Came another voice from the bathroom.

Tine let out a breath of relief. He recognises it.

Right then Sarawat came out from the washroom and looked at Type talking to new comers.

"Yeah" Type nodded and looked at Tine "Also I have a bad news for you" He gestured towards Tine "This annoying chick is your roommate"

Tine looked at Sarawat who frowned at Tine, surprised. He nodded and without saying a word, started putting his stuff in room.

Tutor excused himself and went to check his room so Tine was left alone with Sarawat and Type.

"Make sure you stay organized, stay in your half of the room " Type said , in a warning tone "or else"   He raised his thumb and gestured to cut his throat.

"Hmm" Tine hummed , nodding his head hurriedly. He then unpacked his stuff under the intense gaze of Type.

"Uh .. I will go see how Tutor is doing.." Tine said and ran out of the room like a cat run away from dogs.

Sarawat smiled and shook his head , busy unfolding his clothes.

"So annoying" Type muttered.

"Enough na Type" Sarawat replied , sounding annoyed."So, who is your room mate?"

Type looked up and gave a smug smile "My boyfriend asked the management lady to give us same room "

Sarawat made an impressed face .

"So you also get to live with your boyfriend eh" Sarawat laughed.

Type looked at him ,confused "What do you mean by also?"

Sarawat eyes widened when he realised what he had say and quickly retreated "uh I mean , some of my friends also have their lovers as their roommates"

"Ohh" Type said in realization and didn't think much of it.
.
.

Tine roamed onto the 2nd floor in hope to find Tutor and luckily he saw Tutor leaving a room. Tine smiled and called his name but Tutor looked annoyed.

Before he could approach Tutor, he saw P'Fight coming out of the same room and he snatched room keys from Tutor's hand.

"P'FIGHT!" Tutor yelled, angry. When he tried to grab his keys back, P'Fight held them higher . Fighter was visibly taller than Tutor and Tutor had to stand on his tip toes to be able to catch keys but in vain.