Chapter 8

Tine was sitting on his bed. He looked at his wardrobe and sighed. He had no idea about the dress code so he texted Tutor, asking him what to wear.

And after mutual agreement, he ended up wearing a washed up blue jeans rolled up his ankles with a t-shirt and blue denim jacket over it .

He looked at himself in the mirror and fixed his hair . Sarawat didn't come to the room at all. He grabbed his phone and room keys and went to Tutor's room.

He knocked.

"Opened" He heard Tutor and came in. Tutor was standing in front of full body mirror and was wearing blue jeans and maroon jumper.

They both exchanged smiles and chatted a bit about being nervous about the party. P'Dim came in after few minutes.

"Are you guys read- woah there" P'Dim said, admiring both guys.

P'Fight who was behind P'Dim, as expected, came forth and stopped , his eyes glued at Tutor.

"Uh" He said and scanned Tutor from his head to toe.

Tutor cleared his throat, uncomfortably.

P'Fight came out of his trance and awkwardly shifted his gaze. He was wearing jeans and blue stripped shirt with first 3 buttons opened as usual. He looked 10x time hotter than usual.

" Now that we all look like angelic prices of art , we should get going" P'Dim said and put his hand on Tine's shoulder " You look so good Sarawat will kill a man for you "

"I think I might to change then"  Tine replied , uncomfortable to Senior's humour.

They all went in P'Fight's car who was driving while occasionally looking at Tutor who was sitting in backseat with Tine, through rear view mirror of car.

"For the love of God, look ahead You are gonna get us killed" P'Dim said, slapping Fighter's shoulder who focused on driving.

Tutor sighed in annoyance while Tine was tapping his foot nervously.

They soon reached at their destination. The party was arranged at Frat house. They all came out and Tine felt the urge to cover with ears with his hands. The house was practically blasting with loud music.

There were few students in the lawn near pool.

"Ready kids" P'Dim asked, pushing Tine ahead who immediately jumped back like a cat jumps back from falling into water tub.

"I don't feel good, I might want to go back to my room and rest" Tine rambled and P'Dim held his arm "Don't be nervous. Be a man!"

"Has anyone confirmed if Sarawat is coming or not?" Tutor asked, his hands tugged in his jeans pocket.

Everyone looked at him with shocked faces.

He raised his eyebrows "What? "

P'Dim looked at Tine and asked "Is he coming?"

Tine frowned "Phi how am I suppose to know?"

"Yeah its not like he is your roommate or something " P'Fight said to Tine ,sarcastically.

Tine looked at him and replied sassily "I don't chase people around like a creep and know what they are up to 24/7 unlike Some one"

"Look at this chick throwing shade at me " P'Fight said offended, moving ahead to stand in front of Tine.