Chapter 6

Tine and Tutor startled, looked back at P'Dim.

"Who do you like Nong?"

(Nong means junior and phi means senior, if you guys don't already know this)

"No one " Tine replied, trying to stand up. P'dim stepped forward, evading Tine's personal space.

"Cmon you can tell me " He insisted "Bring her to the party tomorrow and I'll help you " He winked at him.

Before Tine could answer, he saw Pear walking up to Sarawat who was coming back from practice. Tine focused on them and saw Sarawat laughing at something she said. His heart dropped.

P'Dim followed Tine's gaze and realisation hit him "Oh you like Nong pear?"

Tine didn't answer.

"But it seems like she already have someone" P'Dim replied "and its hard to compete with Sarawat. You better look for someone else"

Tine looked like he wanted to cry.
P'Dim noticed and chuckled "Stop making that face and man up!"

"Tine?" Tutor called, worried.

"I am fine"  Tine cleared his throat and smiled. "I need to get going"  He said and walked away.

He found himself a quiet place behind campus and sat down. His arms wrapped around his folded legs. He sighed loudly and looked up at the sky that was almost dark by now.

A lot has changed in 2 years. Sarawat has grown up into someone Tine doesn't recognise anymore. Only thing that hasn't changed is Tine's feelings for him.

'I have to move on too' Tine thought and pouted. He was lost in his thoughts when he heard something moving behind the bushes. He gasped and picked up a stick for his defence.

He slowly moved forth and was about to hit when P'Dim came out, with leaves stuck in his hair.

"Phi ! What are you doing here at this hour!" Tine let out a breath of relief and asked.

"I was looking for you" Senior replied, brushing off his uniform.

"Hoo what did I do now" Tine whined, looking down.

"The one you like " Phi spoke and looked at Tine "is not pear right?"

Tine looked at him,surprised.

"Its Sarawat?"

Silence

Tine was staring at P'Dim's face with his lips parted .

"Dont worry I won't tell anyone" He said and sat with Tine and put his arm forcefully around Tine's neck.

"I will help you if " He paused and tightened his grip around Tine's neck causing him to choke "you tell my girlfriend that I am better than you"

"Phi leave ugh I c-cant breath!" Tine struggled and Senior let him go.

"Its okay phi" Tine replied "Sarawat doesn't think of me that way"

"Leave all that to the great senior of your's !" P'Dim said , confident.

It was late so they both decided to go dorm before curfew.