Chapter 13

Green with his hair pushed back is such a babe^
.
.
.

Rain was pouring down hard on the window pane. The door of the silent room shot opened and Sarawat pushed Tine in first , entering later and turned back to hurriedly lock the door. The patience of 18 years and now he won't let anyone interrupt him.

Before he could turn around , Tine pulled his shoulder towards himself and attached his lips with his's. Sarawat didn't waste a second and held Tine's face with both hands and kissed him back with equal passion.

Sarawat broke the kiss and gently but swiftly moved Tine back towards his bed and pushed him down. He locked eyes with Tine and unbottoned his shirts with shaking hands and uneven breaths.

Tine pulled him by his half opened shirt and again joined his lips, Sarawat had his one knee on bed and he couldn't care about his uncomfortable position or half opened shirt , he kissed Tine like there was no tomorrow.

Tine left his lips and kissed his neck , moving down to kiss his collar bones , his chest . He pulled him on bed and pulled off his shirt.

Sarawat shortly kissed his lips deeply and muttered his name "Tine" . He raised the hem of Tine's shirt and immediately took it off.

He stopped for a second and looked at his naked body, rubbed his hand softly over Tine's shoulder.

Tine put his hand on Sarawat's nape and pulled him in for the kiss again. Sarawat moved forward and sat in Tine's lap and put his both hands behind Tine's neck and sucked on his lips. Their naked chest rubbing together and they wouldn't even break the kiss to breath.

"Sara-wat" Tine said between kisses but Sarawat refused to answer with words and kept kissing him. With their legs tanged and breath mixed with eachother, Sarawat pushed Tine down on bed and came on top of his , kissing him.

He broke the kiss and looked at Tine. His eyes were looking right into Sarawat . He felt like Tine was looking his soul and he felt goosebumps. He gulped, his eyes had so many things to say. Tine hungrily pulled the back of his neck down again and they kissed with more passion than before. They broke the kiss, then kissed again and again.

And again, this time they kissed weakly.

Sarawat broke the kiss. His heart felt like it will explode. Tine wasn't feeling any different. Sarawat bent down one more time towards Tine and this time he softly pecked his lips and he got the same reaction from Tine.

With his lips hovered over Tine's lips , he felt Tine's shuddering breath. He had an idea that Tine was about to cry. Heck he has always been a sensitive kid , Sarawat thought. He smiled and closed his eyes as he felt tears building in them. His lips quivered.

He softly pecked Tine's lips one more time . This time, instead of replying to kiss, Tine started crying softly. Sarawat pecked his lips s again and again until Tine started sniffing and crying loud.

Sarawat shut his eyes tight but he couldn't stop his own tears from falling.

He pulled his face away and looked down at Tine who was crying and looking at him. Sarawat smiled through his tears and Tine immediately pulled him down for hug , wrapping his arms around Sarawat's shoulder.

"Sarawat" He was crying hard , hiccuping, holding Sarawat.

"Don't cry" Sarawat whispered , crying, using his hands to block his tears.

" I have been d-dreaming of it for s-so long" Tine cried , Sarawat was rubbing his head "It hurts so much , being away from you. "

Your Love (Bright X Win) (SaintZee)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara