Chapter 20

Hi :) This is probably the last update of july .
.
.
.

"Tutor wait " Fighter rushed after Tutor and held him by his shoulder from behind.

"Let me go phi" Tutor resisted, slightly jerking off senior's hand.

"Please listen" Fighter said, looking desperate "I have an apartment, my dad bought me . Its 10 minutes ride from here"

Tutor glared at him with a frown on his forehead "I am not going anywhere with you!"

"Come on. You don't trust me?" Fighter asked, unable to understand the problem.

"I am not going anywhere to sleep with you" Tutor replied , getting angry " I am not a prostitute"

Fighter's eyes widened at younger boy's words and he held his hands, his eyes had confusion and respect for the boy standing in front of him "Tutor what is this nonsense? I never thought of you like that"

Tutor looked down, glaring at the ground. Fighter continued "I have such strong feelings for you and thats the only reason why I can't keep my hands off you. What are you so angry about?"

"I'll talk to you tomorrow. P'Dim must be looking for me" Tutor replied, pulling his hands out of Fighter's.

Fighter looked at him, defeated and said" Tutor C'mon please. Don't go like that"

Tutor turned back and walked towards his room, ignoring Fighter's plea.

.
.
.

"What are you doing!" Mrs Metawin asked, staring at both guys.

"Mom.." Tine said, lost at words. Sarawat's face went pale as if he just witnessed angel of death.

She slowly walked towards Sarawat and slapped him across his face "What is this, Sarawat?"

Sarawat held his sore cheek, staring at her . Win was surprised by the sudden attack and ran to his mom, holding her arm.

"Mom what are you doing?" Win said, pulling her back.

"Both of you, in the living room right now!" She said, full of anger and stomped out of kitchen.

Sarawat held Tine's hand, assuring him "Don't worry, its gonna be fine"

Tine gulped, his face looked like he was about to cry but he nodded and after few minutes, they were standing in front of two ladies sitting on couch.

Sarawat felt like a prisoner standing in front of police ladies.

"Wat, is it true what i'm listening?" His mom asked, looking disappointed.

Sarawat looked at Tine and sighed , then looked at his mom, nodding "Yes mom. I love him"

Tine's mom gasped , looking at him " What! My son didn't like boys! He had so many female friends in the US!"

"Believe me or not but its mutual" Sarawat replied , his voice low.

"I thought we made it pretty clear that we wanted to get married mom." Tine interrupted.

"But you guys were kids back then! Who would take a 6 years old seriously?" His mom argued back.

"I am so disappointed Wat. Is wanting a beautiful daughter in law too much to ask? I just want to see you happy and starting a family" Mr Vachirawit said, shaking her head.