Chapter 12

What a cutie ^
.
.
"You need to come with me " He said flashing his bright smile.

"Um who might you be?" Tine asked, confused. He was sure he has never seen this guy before .

"I am Tharn" He smiled and extended his hand "I am also a first year student from Music department"

Tine nodded and shook his hand but didn't say anything.

"I know Sarawat has been trying to get you and you are avoiding him" He said and observed Tine's expressions carefully "I can help you with that"

"You can?" Tine asked, his eyes big"but why would you?"  He asked , getting suspicious.

Tharn shrugged his shoulder and chuckled" A friend in need is a friend indeed?"

"I am pretty sure this is the first time we met" Tine said and stepped forward "but thanks. I really needed a room to stay"

"Oh yes totally" Tharn replied and immediately put his arm around Tine's shoulder."You can stay in my room"

They both walked towards dorms, Tine was looking at Tharn as if he was an angel sent from above for help.

"What about your room mate?" Tine asked ,his hands were on his waist and he was looking around. Tharn's room was one floor lower to his's.

Tharn who was about to turn the door knob to open the door stopped and chuckled nervously "Yeah don't worry he is a very... calm person"

As soon as he opened the door, someone  yelled from inside "What took you so long huh? Bring Tine right now. Sarawat should be here any minute!"

Tharn opened the door wide. Type glanced at Tharn when his sight fell upon Tine, standing behind Tharn, shocked, his mouth opened in an O . Tharn looked back at him and gave him an apologetic smile.

"You betrayed me!"  Tine pointed at Tharn. He couldn't believe such an innocent looking person could be a devil in disguise.

"You live with Type! You are also Sarawat's friend!" Tine shouted like a child.

"Get him before he runs away!" Type yelled and before anyone could move, Tine ran as fast as he could. Tharn ran right after him followed by Type but Tine ran pass them both and came to college.

He stopped to catch his breath, bending down with his both hands on his knees. He looked back and couldn't see any of the two guys.

He sighed and jogged a bit in hope of finding someone who could help. He saw Green coming towards him.

"Green!" Tine shouted, running to him and put his hands on his shoulder "Can I stay in your room tonight? "

"Um sure but " Green said, holding Tine and looking worried "What happened to you?"

"Long story, I just need to go somewhere safe" Tine replied, looking behind .

"Okay How about you go to P'Dim?. He is right outside the engineering faculty"Green replied.

Tine nodded and jogged towards the faculty. Green looked at Tine going and muttered slowly "Sorry Tine"

He pulled out his phone and called P'Dim. At 2nd bell he picked up and Green spoke "He is coming"