Chapter 21

Sarawat and Tine's mouth hung opened as they were staring at two shirtless boys wrestling on the bed. As soon as Tutor realised that they weren't alone, He looked back and his body froze, Senior still lying below him.

For about a minute, no one spoke a word.

Tutor slowly moved his hands from Fighter's chest towards his neck, still looking in Sarawat's eyes.

"No no " Sarawat raised his finger and spoke " I won't believe that you guys were fighting".

Fighter tisked and pushed Tutor's hands away from his throat and sat up.

"You both !" Tine yelled, pointing towards them with surprised face "But you hate eachother!"

"I never hated him" Fighter replied, brushing his messy hair with his fingers and touched his nose with Tutor's cheeks , smiling "This boy got my strings around his fingers like a puppet "

Tutor frowned as his cheeks flushed red but he didn't push Fighter away, making Senior chuckle.

"I already knew" Sarawat calmly said and slowly walked towards them "No one fights like that everyday on different people's beds" He spoke and snatched his pillow roughly from behind Fighter's back.

"I am still shocked here " Tine said, coming ahead and sitting on bed "You can fall in love with the person you used to hate? "

Sarawat who was cleaning his bed , laughed and said without looking at Tine "You should ask Type. No one hated anyone like Type used to hate Tharn".

"I am happy for you" Tine said, smiling at Tutor who smiled back, closing his eyes for a moment and let out a breath "Thank you for being understanding"

Tine nodded then immediately gasped "Wat , We still haven't figured out the problem with water"

"Whats up?" Tutor asked.

"Do you know whats wrong with water? Its not coming" Sarawat asked, pointing his thumb towards washroom.

Fighter who was still sitting on bed, shrugged "No idea"

"Alright get up then . I'll have to throw away the bedsheet you are sitting on" Sarawat said, annoyed.

"Why do you even hate me? We barely talk "Fighter groaned but got up slowly.

"Your friend hit my boyfriend" Sarawat said, his eyes big and serious.

"You had hit me too" Tine replied, sulking.

Sarawat who was standing up like a lion immediately turned towards Tine and lowered his voice like a puppy , touching Tine's nose lovingly "Baby that was a mistake"

"You behave yourself. I was hurt for real" Tine whispered back.

"Will never happen again. Promise" Sarawat whispered back, his face serious.

"Arguing like an old married couple" Fighter said , getting up "lets go out and make out somewhere else "

Tutor hit Senior's mouth and scolded "Watch your mouth"

And they both left.
.
.
.

"Everything is going so well these days" Tine said, scrolling through his phone. He was lying on bed with his head on Sarawat's shoulder , who smiled and kissed Tine's forehead and hummed in response.