Chapter 23

Sorry for the late update. There was a family emergency.
.
.
.

Sarawat stirred in his sleep and groaned, opening his eyes slowly. He patted his hand on bad, blindly looking for his boyfriend.

He forced his eyes to open and saw Tine sitting besides him, his back supported by bedhead and his arms folded across his chest.

"Babe?" Sarawat called, his voice hoarse.

Tine ignored him and kept looking ahead, his eyelashes wet.

"Baby whats wrong?" Sarawat asked, now sitting besides him. He put his hand on his face but Tine jerked it away.

"Why are you mad?" Sarawat frowned. He again attempted to put his hand on Tine but he jerked it away. Sarawat forcefully embraced Tine and pulled him closer.

" What could've got you mad on me overnight huh? Did you dream of me cheating with someone else?" Sarawat asked, his face touching Tine's cheeks who tried to push Sarawat away and finally spoke "I can't imagine you cheating on me even in my dreams yet you !"

Tine stopped and looked the other way. Sarawat frowned and tried to push Tine's face toward his own and spoke "What do you mean?"

"Who is that girl you talk to everyday?" Tine asked, straightforward.

Sarawat frowned harder "Our classfellow Milk? I texted her yesterday for notes Tine we both needed it-"

"I am not talking about that!" Tine interrupted, irritated. He  crawled on bed towards bedside table and picked up Sarawat's phone , opening his texts.

"I am talking about her!" Tine yelled , showing the screen to Sarawat who stared at screen with poker face for solid 4 seconds then sighed and took the phone from Tine's hands.

"What do you have to say now?" Tine insisted, staring angrily at Sarawat who was busy tapping on his phone.

He put the phone on bed so Tine could see the screen and he saw Sarawat was dialing that girl's number.

Tine was curious as if to what Sarawat was about to do. Soon the call was picked.

"Hello? " It was a boy's voice

"Hey" Sarawat replied short and looked at Tine whose mouth was opened in surprise.

"Whats up? Why did you call so early ?" He asked, his voice sleepy.

" When are you gonna change your profile photo? I know you love your girlfriend but don't put her photo as your profile . My boyfriend labeled me a betrayer" Sarawat was speaking to that guy but kept his eyes on Tine the whole time who was now making apologetic face.

"Hahah Ask your baby boy to trust  you"  He replied.

"Don't worry. I will make him" Sarawat replied and dropped the call.

"Uh"  Tine replied, scratching the back of his head "I uh"

Sarawat stared at him then turned his face other way. Tine was quick to jump on him, hugging him from behind"I am sorry na !"

"You accused me of cheating"  Sarawat replied, his voice gloomy.

"I am sorry I was so stupid" Tine replied, rubbing his nose on Sarawat's cheeks "Please let me make it up to you"