Last Chapter

.
.
.

"Where are we going?" Tine asked curious as he was pulled by Sarawat towards the campus grounds.

Sarawat stopped and pulled him closer , kissing his lips and making him stop talking "Just stop talking and follow. Okay?" He asked, his hands shaking due to nervousness.

Tine smiled and squeezed his hand, nodding . Sarawat took a deep breath and took him towards the ground behind their faculty where he had confessed his feelings to Tine for the first time.

They stopped and Tine's mouth hung opened. There were strings of fairy lights hanging around the trees with duvet and a bucket of ice and champagne and a projector. It was already dark outside and soft wind was caressing their skin.

"Sarawat you..?" He felt out of words and looked at Sarawat who was smiling widely at him, his eyes glittering at night.

"Come here" Sarawat pulled him towards the duvet and made him sit . Tine stretched his long legs and sniffed the smell of grass and romantic night, fairylights adding glow to his already radiant skin.

Sarawat stood there and stared at him, lost in thoughts.

"What?" Tine asked, amused.

Sarawat didn't answer. He just stood there, looking at the most precious boy sitting in front of him. Finally he muttered "Something is missing"

He went to a wild purple flower vine and plucked out a string of it, tying it's ends to make it looks like sort of crown. He came back to Tine and sat down, putting the flower crown over his head.

Tine chucked and touched his head, smiling "I must be looking like an 8 years old girl"

"You look like an angle" Sarawat replied, smiling at him. He stood up and set the projector. There was no one except them.

He started the projector and sat back down with Tine.

"What is this?" He asked, looking at Sarawat whose eyes were fixed on projector.

"I made  something for you" He answered and softly pushed Tine's face towards projector.

"Do you know when was the first time I felt attracted to you?" Sarawat asked.

"When?" Tine asked, curious.

The projector displayed a photo of 11 years old  them standing in the middle school gym, smiling.

"When coach was deciding the teams and I was unconsciously praying for you to be put in the same team as mine, everyday" Sarawat replied, staring at the photo, with an embarrassed smile.

"Is that why you had never hit me while playing douche ball?" Tine asked, surprised and happy.

Sarawat nodded , looking ahead. He pressed a button and another photo of young Tine and Wat dressed in tux appeared on screen.

"And when we went to your Aunt's wedding together and you were the ring boy, standing at the alter" Sarawat smiled at the memory "At that time, I had this craziest thought of marrying you at the same alter"

Tine chuckled and asked "We were really young , like 12 maybe?"

"Yeah" Sarawat laughed and opened the drink, pouring in glasses "You looked so cute standing there, I wanted to punch the flower girls who were gawking at you"