Chapter 2

Sarawat heard knocking at this room door .
He pulled down the headphones he was wearing and got off the bed to open the door and there he saw him standing, right outside the room, smiling widely.

"Sarawat I am back!!"  Tine almost yelled , ready to jump on Sarawat to hug him.

But Sarawat stood still , his eyes wide . Is he day dreaming? Its been 2 years .
2 years since Tine went USA.

Sarawat licked his lips nervously but couldn't think of anything to say.

"Oy Sarawat!! Aren't you excited? I am-"

"You should go back to your house" Sawarat replied and closed the door at his face .

"Hey ! What are you doing" Tine yelled from the other side , knocking at the door.
And Sarawat just sat at the door on the other side, unable to face him.
.
.
.
Sarawat opened his eyes and found himself laying on his bed. He checked his phone . It was 6:40am . He sighed and thought again of the first time he saw Tine after he came back from USA. He remember sitting at the door for hours even after Tine went back to his house after trying to get in his room for long.

Sarawat sighed ,stopped his thoughts and got up hurriedly to get ready, planning to leave early so that he wouldn't have to encounter Tine.

But one thing he might have forgot is that Tine's room has a window through which you can see the front door and road.

As soon as Sarawat left his house and pulled his backpack over his shoulder , he heard someone yelling his name.

"Oy Sarawat! Its too early to leave"

Sarawat saw the front door of Tine 's house opening and Tine came out.. Barefooted, in blue tee-shirt and underwear  with yellow chicks drawn all over it .

"I am not really yet ! Can't you wait a little huh!?" Tine yelled, annoyed.

Sarawat tried his best but couldn't help and laughed out loud at Tine. Thats when Tine looked down and realised he wasn't wearing pants. His face went red and he used his hands to hide his bottom.

Sarawat shook his head while smiling and left without a word.

"Ai wat!!"

.
Sarawat entered the college early and there were students figuring out what club to join . Sarawat went to a student representing the Music club and talked to him

"Phi I have a request" Sarawat said. He was well known because he could play guitar really well and was very popular among girls.

.
.
.

"Sarawat is so bad , why did he leave without me " Tine spoke to himself as he entered college, barely on time.

"TINEEEEE"

"Shia" Tine whispered , he recognise this voice.

Before he could run away, he felt someone holding his arm tightly.

"Uhh Hi Green" Tine awkwardly chuckled .

"Why are you late na! Its almost time for class and I will have to leave you alone" Green said , pouting .

Tine set his arm free from Green with great struggle and gave a fake wide smile " lets meet after class then"  Tine said and ran away as fast as he could towards his class.