Chapter 15

Sorry for the late update. I've been feeling unwell lately. Upcoming updates will be a bit slower.

.
.
.

"Oh God" Fighter gasped as soon as entered the shower cube, he saw Tutor, pressed against the shower wall with his eyes tightly shut.

Tutor opened his eyes and looked at P'Fight, his face panicked. He was regretting coming to this place .

"Is everything okay?" Blue, one of P'Fighter's friend asked, taking two steps forward.

Fighter immediately rushed into the shower and shut the door "Yeah everything's good!" He yelled back but his eyes were fixed on Tutor.

" Alright lets shower and leave . I am starving" His friend said and got into the shower cube next to Fighter's.

Soon the sound of water falling from the shower could be heard but P'Fight didn't move an inch nor did Tutor. He opened his mouth but no words came out.

Finally P'Fight asked "What are you doing here?"

"Fighter is your shower okay?!" Blue asked, pausing his shower for a moment.

"Uh Yeah" P'Fight yelled back and awkwardly took a step forward. Tutor was standing right besides the shower handle "I just needed a moment"

Fighter extended his hand to turn the shower nob and cold water rushed down heavily, wetting both guys.

Tutor gasped as the shower was turn on and he pushed himself further back to the wall to save himself from getting wet.

While P'Fight was trying to figure out how to shower with the towel still wrapped around his waist.

He stepped in and stood under the shower closer to Tutor, his wet hair sticked to his forehead whom he pushed back with his hands, his long eyelashes, now wet were looking way more beautiful.

"What are you doing here?" p'Fight whispered yelled . Tutor shield his face with his hands and whispered back "I came to talk to you"

"About?" He asked, wiping the water off his face.

"About uh" Tutor muttered and avoided P'Fight's questioning eyes.

"Tutor about what?" P'Fight insisted, stepping closer.

Tutor pushed himself further into the wall and grimaced " Step back Phi ! Water is falling on me " Tutor used this excuse to get himself out of the enquiry state but P'Fight held him by his shirt and pulled him under the shower closer to himself.

Tutor gashed as the cold water hit his face and immediately covered his mouth so no voice will come out. P'Fight softly pushed back Tutor's wet hair from his forehead and pulled his closer. Their chests were almost touching.

"Fighter you sure does make a lot of sound in shower " Blue laughed from the next cube .

"Yeah I am just uh enjoying myself" P'Fight replied and smirked at Tutor who had a disgusted look on his face.

They heard blue laughing "I bet you are thinking about your lover boy"

Tutor who was looking down a moment ago now looked at P'Fight with big shocked eyes. Fighter gave him an apologetic smile and replied to Blue " Is there a doubt?"

" You do that often huh . Never seen you this crazy about any girl before , let alone a boy" Blue replied .

"He just have me crazy for him like that" Fighter replied and immediately stopped when Tutor pinched his arm, strongly "and I guess I can't say more"