Chapter 14

Tine was staring at his phone , his frown getting deeper.

"Whats wrong?" Sarawat asked, getting off the bed , walking to him

Tine walked pass him and sat on bed, phone clenched in his hands between his legs. Sarawat sat besides him, putting his hand on his shoulder.

Tine looked very tense , his eyes chasing different spots on floor. He handed Sarawat his phone. There was a video paused on the screen.

Sarawat grabbed the phone, placed his one hand on Tine's thigh and click the pause button.

It was the video of Sarawat.

Him hitting P'Mil mercilessly in the party.

Sarawat frowned and let out a breath. Tine immediately spoke "You won't get in trouble , will you?"

He looked at Sarawat and panicked " Please tell me you won't get expelled for this"

"None of that will happen Tine, relax" Sarawat replied, angry at whoever recorded it.

Tine frowned harder and held his own face. He freaks out way too easily. Sarawat knows this very well. He has been with Tine since childhood.

"I told you na " He said, calmer than before "Nothing will happen"

Tine nodded but he was still clearly stressed. Sarawat looked at him and rubbed his head .

"That son of bitch deserves a lesson after what he did to you"

"No please!" Tine, who was lost in his worrisome thoughts, suddenly spoke "Please lets end this here . You won't do anything"

"Oh hell no " Sarawat growled " I won't feel better unless I break couple of his bones"

Tine looked at Sarawat as if he was crazy and stood up "You won't do any of that"

"What he did to you was-"

"Forget about that!" Tine spoke loudly "Please just let it go ! I don't want any more fighting " He was panicking and his breathing was getting heavier.

Sarawat immediately stood up and held Tine's face, calming him "Alright alright Please Calm down" He made him look into his eyes and spoke calmly "I won't do any of that"

"Promise me that" Tine replied, looking at him with his eyebrows furrowed.

Sarawat pressed his lips in a thin line but then nodded after a while, assuring him "I promise"

Tine nodded with him and let out his breath that he was holding unconsciously for who knows how long. "I am sorry I am just worried that its gonna make things bad for us one day"

"I am sorry" Sarawat spoke, putting his forehead on Tine's." I developed anger issues after you went away"

Tine looked at him and whispered "A lot changed about you after I went to US"

Sarawat pulled away from him and ignored his question . "I am going to take shower . Lets sleep after I am done" He said, pecked on Tine's head and headed to bathroom.
.
.
.
Tutor frowned with his eyes closed and stirred in warm sheets. He could feel the sunlight coming through window. He groaned and opened his eyes.

He stared to his left at the window, blinking few times when he finally realize he is not in his room.

His lips parted in surprise.