Chapter 24

.
.
.

Tutor felt awkward, standing still trying not to look in Fighter's dad eyes as he inspect Tutor from his head to toe.

"How tall are you?" He asked.

Tutor gulped and replied "5'9.."

"Hah!" His dad shouted and replied "My Fighter is above 6!"

Tutor nodded, confused.

"Dad it's not a competition. He is my boyfriend" Fighter replied, sitting on chair, relaxed.

"How many partners have you had before?" His dad asked again, touching Tutor's hair to check his hair material.

"None.." Tutor muttered, uneasy with the questions.

"So you're still a virgin?" He asked again, making Tutor's eyes widen in surprise.

"Not anymore" Fighter muttered with a chuckled and Tutor glared at him, gesturing him for help.

Tutor's phone rang right on time. He happily fished into his pocket and found his cellphone. It was his mom.

"Swadee khub mom. Thankyou for calling!" He said into the call and looked at Fighter's dad who was staring at him like a hawk.

"You are in the city?" He asked, surprised "I am at my friend's house. I'll meet you in 15-"

"Invite her over" Fighter's dad interrupted "Invite her. I want to meet your mom too"

Tutor looked at Fighter.
"Dad?" He asked, confused.

"What I am just inviting her for dinner" His dad said"I want to have a meeting with her too"

Tutor sighed and went back to the call "Mom, I'll send you address. Can we please meet here?"

Tutor said his goodbye after his mom agreed and looked at Fighter, annoyed. He never thought meeting your partner's parent would be that hard.

After about half hour inquiry, Tutor heard the doorbell ringing. He hopefully looked towards the giant door as a servant rushed to open them.

"Mom!" He smiled brightly and got off the cough, running to her like a baby .

"Oh my little baby!" She gasped and hugged Tutor, kissing his forehead.

Tutor glanced back and smiled at the older girl standing behind her mom "Hello P'Ming"

"How are you doing little brother?" She asker and ruffled his hair.

Suddenly Tutor realised there were two more people in the lounge and oh how much he wanted to complain to his mother about the mean man who has been bugging him since morning.

"Mom um this is Mr Pruk .  My friend's dad" Tutor said, looking towards Fighter's father who was staring at Tutor's mom with his eyes wide opened.

"You?" He asked . Tutor's mom focused her eyes on him and gasped.

" Mily " Fighter's dad muttered her name and the room went silent.

.
.
.

"You wanted it to be a surprise right?" Tine asked, standing in a dim lit room with lit candles and rose petals everywhere.